My Draft OL Analysis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Draft OL Analysis

KB21

Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.phinzone.com/olanalysis.htm

I saw in a chat transcript that some guy named Nolan Naworki stated that Miami has Jacob Rogers rated very high on their board.

Via nfldraftscout.com, the Dolphins brought in Northern Arizona's 6-5, 211 lbs wide receiver Clarence Moore for a workout. They also state that the Dolphins were at the workout for 6-3, 225 lbs Wyoming QB Casey Bramlett.

Please no more LB with the last named Moore.

the more i read about smiley, the more i would love to have him, but his size really concerns me he is under 300 pounds thats a little light for a RG isn´t it ? IF andrews is there at #20 then i think he should be our pick IF we go o-line

KB .. i read your overview on rodgers.. are you as high on him as miami seems to be ... he seems to be injury prone from what i have read about him ... he worries me ... if he is the pick ... the WR clarence moore.. looks like a late round flier type ... they want to develope ... not sure i'd be happy if rodgers was miami's pick at 20 .. if carey or grove are there ... unless miami trades down into the 2nd round.. and than takes rodgers ... guess you can say.. i'm worried about another suprise pick ... rodgers would be it ... oh brother not again ... lol !!!

Back
Top Bottom