My Dream Draft Ol (theoretically Accomplished Via Trade Down Etc.) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Dream Draft Ol (theoretically Accomplished Via Trade Down Etc.)

BigNastyFish

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Order don't matter - just get 'em!

Garrett Bradbury C

Chris Lindstrom G

Erik McCoy G

Bang! Talk about immediate interior impact!

I know it will never happen...

But wouldn't it be nice!!!

Order don't matter - just get 'em!

Garrett Bradbury C

Chris Lindstrom G

Erik McCoy G

Bang! Talk about immediate interior impact!

I know it will never happen...

But wouldn't it be nice!!!

I love all those dudes, but I expect at least 2 of them to go round one. It may be a dream, but it is a dream I can get behind.

I love all those dudes, but I expect at least 2 of them to go round one. It may be a dream, but it is a dream I can get behind.

I agree regarding R1 slot.

We'd had to have a low R1 and then 2 R2s -- the trade down from 13 prob won't net an addl R2 but maybe???

If not we'd package the addl pick via trade down with some addl capital -- maybe an R4 for example.

I think we could do "something" close to this -- predicated on a few good breaks...

Erik McCoy is stricltly center imo, and later rounds I think. In my top 100 I had him high, but I realized he is a little undersized to play inside. It's a risk. I think he can play center in the league and should play strictly center. He should not play guard.

Best LGs are Dennis Daley and Tyler Jones. And probably the only LGs worth drafting in this draft.

I agree regarding R1 slot.

We'd had to have a low R1 and then 2 R2s -- the trade down from 13 prob won't net an addl R2 but maybe???

If not we'd package the addl pick via trade down with some addl capital -- maybe an R4 for example.

I think we could do "something" close to this -- predicated on a few good breaks...

Trade values are weird from one year to the next (its why the old point system means little) so I have no idea what would potentially net us a second 2nd rounder.

McCoy look like he is the best center to come out in years and Bradbury is almost right there. The difference between the two is McCoy anchors so freaking well and that is what you really want out of your center. I did catch him pulling a few times and he is excellent at that and he is athletic enough to get to the second level. Personally I think center is the second more important position on the o-line because of the responsibility of making the line calls. In a trade back, he would be target number 1 in round 1.

This is a great video of the A&M o-line working against the Clemson d-line which was arguably the best in the nation last year and feature 3 1st rounders. McCoy more then holds his own against Dex Lawrence and Wilkins.

This is the Alabama game for McCoy in which he is matched up against Q. Williams (a top 5 pick)...you also get to peep Tua...

Trade values are weird from one year to the next (its why the old point system means little) so I have no idea what would potentially net us a second 2nd rounder.

McCoy look like he is the best center to come out in years and Bradbury is almost right there. The difference between the two is McCoy anchors so freaking well and that is what you really want out of your center. I did catch him pulling a few times and he is excellent at that and he is athletic enough to get to the second level. Personally I think center is the second more important position on the o-line because of the responsibility of making the line calls. In a trade back, he would be target number 1 in round 1.

This is a great video of the A&M o-line working against the Clemson d-line which was arguably the best in the nation last year and feature 3 1st rounders. McCoy more then holds his own against Dex Lawrence and Wilkins.

This is the Alabama game for McCoy in which he is matched up against Q. Williams (a top 5 pick)...you also get to peep Tua...

I'd be all for moving down in this year's draft and loading up on draft assets for this year and next year's draft and taking one of the top centers this year. Wait for your qb next draft.

Back
Top Bottom