My dream draft,well kinda | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My dream draft,well kinda

View attachment 166613

Got Chicago and Carolina’s 2nd rounders next year too. Was a few weeks back though; Legette has been moving up boards.

I am curious what trade you could've made with Chicago to acquire both of their 2025 2nd rounders, to move down, when they don't have a second this year.

Thats a head scratcher. Whatever it was, it was well worth it but doesn't seem practical.

How many people here think Joe Milton will be there at 198? I dont think Joe Milton makes it out of the 2nd round.

I am curious what trade you could've made with Chicago to acquire both of their 2025 2nd rounders, to move down, when they don't have a second this year.

Thats a head scratcher. Whatever it was, it was well worth it but doesn't seem practical.
I honestly don’t remember. I think I made a few trade downs in the 1st and got a bunch of extra picks. I turned pick 33 and some day 3 picks into the 2nd rounds next year and Chicago’s 3rd this year. I made 4-5 solid trades that draft and came out with a pretty strong class.

Sometimes drafting at #21 leaves you in no man's land, but not this year. There will be a really good player available to us at that spot.

Zach Frazier is a four-time state high school wrestling champion, who grew up a Miami Dolphins fan. He also makes the line calls and is really intelligent.

I love those offensive linemen with a wrestling background.

Sweat needs to drop 30 pounds IMO, but he moves pretty well at 365. Seems like a Ravens type so he could fit.

Miami has met with Paul.
JPJ has a wrestling background too. I always like to see that especially for any IOL or IDL.

Zach Frazier's father named him after Zach Thomas. This guy should be destined to be a Dolphin.

Frazier also finished his career with an overall record of 159-2. I recall reading somewhere his longest match lasted 91 seconds.

“Fairmont Senior wrestling is a big deal in the state, and we’ve had many state champions. It’s really special to be leading our stats [at the end of my career]. I can’t really put words to it, but it’s really special to me.”

Frazier proved an absolute force at the heavyweight level for four consecutive years across the state of West Virginia — perhaps the best way to adequately convey quite how he terrorized opponents was the reaction of a competitor who drew him in the Big 10 Championships this winter. As the two met to shake hands, Frazier’s foe looked at the referee and uttered the words, “I don’t want to play anymore.”

Of course, not much more can be expected when you face someone who, in the 139 matches he wrestled an opponent, he pinned 82 percent of them. Looking at his junior and senior seasons alone, that stat jumps to 91.4 percent. Of his two career losses, one came in a 1-0 decision as a freshman. The second came by disqualification for using excessive force with an arm bar when his opponent could not continue wrestling due to injury – Frazier had a comfortable 6-2 lead at the time.

What I’m hoping for…Arizona Cardinals trade #35 and #66 to Miami for #21 as they come up and get whoever( JPJ, BTJ, Newton). Miami selects DT Kris Jenkins at #35, elite bloodlines(son of Kris Jenkins Sr and nephew of Cullen Jenkins). He is 6-4, 300 and has great technique. At #55 Miami selects Guard Cooper Beebe, a very physical run blocker. We have to get more physical on the interior. At #66 Miami selects WR Brendan Rice(son of Jerry Rice). He is 6-3, 210. He has his father’s conditioning. He can run for days and not get gassed. He is also a very good blocker. I feel that he is the perfect complement to Hill and Waddle.

Mock draft season is always fun. View attachment 166560
It's not realistic to expect no trades but I'd be pretty happy with this one.

Fautanu is one of maybe two potential OL that if he’s there at 21 I’m running the card up and not even considering offers to move back. But with the combine he had I doubt he’s there. He can slot in at guard immediately then takeover at LT in the future.

Mims is the other.

I like Barton but wouldn’t draft him at 21.

How many people here think Joe Milton will be there at 198? I dont think Joe Milton makes it out of the 2nd round.
I don’t think he works out at the next level except eventual backup duty jmo

I wouldn't even have Sweat on my draft board for Miami. Definitely not before the third round.
players where I have to worry about their conditioning and weight I would erase off my board, if I was a GM.. don’t care if I missed on someone who changed their stripes, most of the time it doesn’t work out..

Back
Top Bottom