My Expert View | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Expert View

My fear with Bryant is that he just will not slide to us. I think that is what is really keeping me of the DB Bandwagon. I just dont feel like getting my hopes up.

Fish oil for lubrication? Jeez...
Where they out of cherry, strawberry, and cola?

Fish oil for lubrication? Jeez...
Where they out of cherry, strawberry, and cola?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_oil

I doubt he is a real scout, as I'm sure most of them have in their contracts a strict confidentiality clause. But he obviously knows quite a bit about health. Fish oil is a common supplement among athletes.

Unless you were just being sarcastic, in which case just ignore me...

In your first post I remember reading you said the find wouldn't draft dez because they don't expect him to be there. I believe you siad it would be a player no one expected. But if Bryant is there I am very hopfull that Bryant is there.

This talent scout guy is really into self promotion and tooting his own horn.
So he can tell an NFL caliber player from watching only TWO snaps!
Wow, he is truly Mr. Incredible

You know, great talent scouts like yourself usually are better spellers.

Maybe you should turn your spell check on.

Dez Bryant is going to slide.

Exactly what I was thinking. If you're going to act like a doosh and pretend to be a cool talent evaluator :lol: at least act like you've graduated High School.

Now I understand the Ginn pick. You were in the war room and Mueller and Cam asked you what you thought and you handed them a card stating Guinn. You misspelled Quinn's name and they thought you meant Ginn. It all makes sense now...:woot:

As an expert in post analysis I can view two posts and determine the long term Finheaven viability. I have come to the conclusion that talentscout has eaten alittle more then he can chew, his creative writing allows for comic relief, his ability to get a reaction from so many people so quickly will sustain his long term success in Finheaven. Welcome aboard and keep up the fantasic analysis on players, that one on upper thigh explosion shows how the experts see things that none of us regular fans could ever have even imagined. I personally was looking for lower thigh explosion but of course I'm no expert.

Hi guys. Sorry about the spelling errors. I am dyslexic so I always struggle with spelling. But I will leave it at that, although it is very mean spirited and ignorant to make fun of a person's medical condition as two posters on here did. But I have thick skin and really only care about diagnosing the draft.

I am taking the train down to William and Mary this morning to hopefully get a look at 2 senior late-round prospects. I am going to give them a battery of tests: 40 yard (obviously the dumbest test in all of football, but serves as a baseline), 225 bench, shuttle run, body fat measures, thigh/waist/pelvic circumference, standing jump, one mile cardio test (something few scouts do, but I take a more progressive approach to measuring performance), lunges and squats, jump rope for 20 minutes, hula-hoop (I know it sounds odd, but this is the best measure I have found to determine hip/pelvic/upper thigh flexibility and gyration).

I will also have lunch with them hopefully with a keen eye on their lunch room choices. I once had lunch with an eventual 4th round choice out of Auburn, well I was at his table, wasn't really his guest, and I watched him wolf down pasta, potatoes, rice, cake, and fruity sugary drinks. He was eventually diagnosed with diabetes and ate himself out of the league.

I hope you realize that I am now making it a mission that the next time I have enough free time, I will be researching 4th round draft picks from auburn over the last twenty years. with an emphasis on which of them are out of the leauge now, and why they are out of the league.

let's see how credible you are.

Hi guys. Sorry about the spelling errors. I am dyslexic so I always struggle with spelling. But I will leave it at that, although it is very mean spirited and ignorant to make fun of a person's medical condition as two posters on here did. But I have thick skin and really only care about diagnosing the draft.

I am taking the train down to William and Mary this morning to hopefully get a look at 2 senior late-round prospects. I am going to give them a battery of tests: 40 yard (obviously the dumbest test in all of football, but serves as a baseline), 225 bench, shuttle run, body fat measures, thigh/waist/pelvic circumference, standing jump, one mile cardio test (something few scouts do, but I take a more progressive approach to measuring performance), lunges and squats, jump rope for 20 minutes, hula-hoop (I know it sounds odd, but this is the best measure I have found to determine hip/pelvic/upper thigh flexibility and gyration).

I will also have lunch with them hopefully with a keen eye on their lunch room choices. I once had lunch with an eventual 4th round choice out of Auburn, well I was at his table, wasn't really his guest, and I watched him wolf down pasta, potatoes, rice, cake, and fruity sugary drinks. He was eventually diagnosed with diabetes and ate himself out of the league.

I got a good chuckle out of that.

I really enjoyed watching tape of Dez Bryant and really seeing his lower calf muscle pop off the tape. Keep in mind that was only 2 snaps into the tape. Amazing simply amazing once you see it come at you so fast.

Back
Top Bottom