My Expert View | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Expert View

How can talent_scout not be around the week before the draft? Doesn't he know he's the second coming of Finheaven Jesus?

You lost me at "Expert View"

then you lost me again at "amatuers"

It sounds to me like you are Captain Fullofyourself.

And amatuers yes, but some have some common sense around here.

And just one thought to boot. If Bryant is so great cus he eats fishoily food substances so he can squeeze out slippery turds in the toilet 3 times a day, then why is he going to slip to us at 12???? huh?

Every time I read this thread I laugh...me and my friends have an inside joke that starts with us always saying "in my expert opinion" and then talk about BS we don't know anything about.. Like makeup lol

I've been thinking about changing my FH name to Even_Better_Talent_Scout because of my extraordinary and unique ability to evaluate pelvic circumference, upper thigh explosion, bust potential, alcohol consumption, and sustained aerobic performance on a mattress during Spring Break. I watch a lot of tape in the off-season, too.

If the prospect blows, I'll let you know.

Umm, did you not say we were going to be surprised by who the fins were picking? I'm pretty sure everyone of us on this board knows Bryant will be very high on the draft board. Not breaking any new ground here.

Bryant would be a surprise since the addition of Marshall. Most "experts" feel now that we have Marshall the WR position is done and Miami will focus elsewhere. Can you imagine having Marshall and Bryant on the field? That would be :crazy:. Then couple them with the running game of R & R? Holy cow, defenses would not know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom