My Expert View | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Expert View

talent_scout

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well I have been in the heat of Draft Season 2010. This is an exciting time for those of us in the business. Many of you have solicited my opinion on various players and I have tried to give you guys some of the inside-happenings of what is going on behind closed doors as we speak. This is not an exact science, but from what I am hearing, and the over 2,400 of tape I have watched on various players this year, I am giving you the name of your guy:

The Fins will select Dez "The Manburgler" Bryant with their first pick.

I have seen the big board from numerous associates of mine and I am 75% confident DB will be your guy. Eric Berry will NOT fall to you, get it out of your heads. Graham from Michigan is a nice prospect, but not enough value at 12 for the Fins to take him. He will go 18-25, take that to the bank. McClain, of course, is the wild card. However, too many questions about him remain. He is a solid player, but I just do not see enough upper-thigh explosion from him. I have disected his game, it is solid, but he did not rate as highly as Graham, and just slightly above Kindle, when I applied my Talent Method to him.

IF, DB is off the board, look for the Fins to trade out of that pick. They will not reach for Graham, nor are they salivating over McClain as much as many amateurs are suggesting. DB is your guy. I have heard this through a number of sources, sources who I trust very much and are almost as good at talent identification as I am.

I can look at a guy for 2 snaps and tell you how his NFL fortunes stack up. Bryant delivers the goods. In fact, I would rate him favorbly over a number of prospects that will be off the board by 12.

I think he understands good dietary health and I have heard he is very conscienscous of what he puts in his body: lean proteins, good leafy vegetables (kale, swiss chard, and spinach), is an avid user of fish oil for lubrication and heart health, and steers clear of fatty southern foods.

I will be reporting back again soon, to add more insight and let you glimse into what a person with my credentials gets to see these weeks leading up to the draft.

And please do not take my information as knocking Graham or McClain. But as one discussion I have had with a insider, McClain is often compared to Magnum PI, the old Tom Seleck show. And that is not a rip on him, but I think the comparison holds true and is self-evident in many ways.

The secret is out.....McClain is really only 5'10" when he's eating KFC every week and not enough squash...

Well I have been in the heat of Draft Season 2010. This is an exciting time for those of us in the business. Many of you have solicited my opinion on various players and I have tried to give you guys some of the inside-happenings of what is going on behind closed doors as we speak. This is not an exact science, but from what I am hearing, and the over 2,400 of tape I have watched on various players this year, I am giving you the name of your guy:

The Fins will select Dez "The Manburgler" Bryant with their first pick.

I have seen the big board from numerous associates of mine and I am 75% confident DB will be your guy. Eric Berry will NOT fall to you, get it out of your heads. Graham from Michigan is a nice prospect, but not enough value at 12 for the Fins to take him. He will go 18-25, take that to the bank. McClain, of course, is the wild card. However, too many questions about him remain. He is a solid player, but I just do not see enough upper-thigh explosion from him. I have disected his game, it is solid, but he did not rate as highly as Graham, and just slightly above Kindle, when I applied my Talent Method to him.

IF, DB is off the board, look for the Fins to trade out of that pick. They will not reach for Graham, nor are they salivating over McClain as much as many amateurs are suggesting. DB is your guy. I have heard this through a number of sources, sources who I trust very much and are almost as good at talent identification as I am.

I can look at a guy for 2 snaps and tell you how his NFL fortunes stack up. Bryant delivers the goods. In fact, I would rate him favorbly over a number of prospects that will be off the board by 12.

I think he understands good dietary health and I have heard he is very conscienscous of what he puts in his body: lean proteins, good leafy vegetables (kale, swiss chard, and spinach), is an avid user of fish oil for lubrication and heart health, and steers clear of fatty southern foods.

I will be reporting back again soon, to add more insight and let you glimse into what a person with my credentials gets to see these weeks leading up to the draft.

You know, great talent scouts like yourself usually are better spellers.

Maybe you should turn your spell check on.

Dez Bryant is going to slide.

I think I am going to change my name on finheaven to BS scouter... and call you out on every post.

this is rediculous to say the least. are you serious?

your telling me stuff I can take to the bank. this early... really?

I think I am going to change my name on finheaven to BS scouter... and call you out on every post.

this is rediculous to say the least. are you serious?

your telling me stuff I can take to the bank. this early... really?

you don't believe in talent_scout ? :bobdole:

i'd rather trust his judgement than leave a 15 pound cake near a fat kid

dez bryant it is people... i'll order my jersey tomorrow for sho' !!!

Umm, did you not say we were going to be surprised by who the fins were picking? I'm pretty sure everyone of us on this board knows Bryant will be very high on the draft board. Not breaking any new ground here.

Back
Top Bottom