My favorate part of the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My favorate part of the game

deathdisco

Tyranny for you
Reaction score
4th Quarter 12 plus minutes left and Wanny punts the ball, oh yeah lets not even try to get back in it.

Thats also the point when my local CBS station did this and I quote " we are now switching games to bring you a more competitive game" Woot I got Indy and Jax now.

So I got flamed earlier about my comments now let me think, Wade Smith owned again, oh yeah again no support.

I get flamed cause I knew we had no chance to win and well yes we had no chance to win. Our coaching staff sux, our offensive line is just offensive.

Hey Im a fan, but I need to be realistic. We cant tackle for worth a **** either.

I noticed the same thing. Do you think Bob Stoops would run the ball down 28 points with 12 minutes to go????

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I noticed the same thing. Do you think Bob Stoops would run the ball down 28 points with 12 minutes to go????

No he would try to score, the titans were trying to score they were trying to break our backs, too bad they did it the first 2 drives.

I cant defend this team anymore. When people say the fins suck Im like you are right cause in all honesty what am I gonna say? We dont even have an excuse, atleast the pats can say hey we got 9 starters injured.

Originally posted by deathdisco
4th Quarter 12 plus minutes left and Wanny punts the ball, oh yeah lets not even try to get back in it.

Thats also the point when my local CBS station did this and I quote " we are now switching games to bring you a more competitive game" Woot I got Indy and Jax now.

So I got flamed earlier about my comments now let me think, Wade Smith owned again, oh yeah again no support.

I get flamed cause I knew we had no chance to win and well yes we had no chance to win. Our coaching staff sux, our offensive line is just offensive.

Hey Im a fan, but I need to be realistic. We cant tackle for worth a **** either.

Well that is the price of being an unbiased fan instead of a homer, I am the same way I call it like I see it. I think the Titans are the best team in the league. Even at full strength this would have been a tough game for the Fins to win.

At this point Fiedler, Griese, Sage, Marino. Doesn't matter that isn't the only problem with this team, Truthfully they just aren't good enough, sure they can beat any team in the league if they have a real good day but basically with all this talend they took a step backwards this year.

Originally posted by deathdisco

We dont even have an excuse, atleast the pats can say hey we got 9 starters injured.

That's what I keep asking, why is it the Pats still find a way to win with all the players they have out and less talent.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

That's what I keep asking, why is it the Pats still find a way to win with all the players they have out and less talent.

Coaching! =/

Its so painful being a fins fan sometimes.

The Dolphins act like they're tired. They don't want to win for Wanny. Wanny's going to have to do a 180 after the Baltimore win if he wants to keep the team on track. With his job on the line it may be the kicker to put players jobs on the line. I think Wayne will mention that to him.

Thanks Sherif for trying to stay positve, but I just can't keep getting my hopes up. I really think at this point the rest of the league could go on strike and the Fins could be the only team to jump the picket lines and we still couldn't win vs the other teams scabs.
We need a coach with a different direction. I think Dave seems to be a great guy and all, but as a coach you just can't keep sugar coating everything and hope it fixes itself. Life doesn't work that way.

Back
Top Bottom