My fellow Amerifins... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My fellow Amerifins...

Cruzdoggie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
New poster Cruzdoggie here sayin hello to all of you. I live in SW FL. I'm married. And actually still work for a living.
We have a big season ahead of us. A lot of expectations on the teams shoulders with this being the 3rd season with the tuna's trifecta at the helm. Show of hands...How many on here can actually make it to games...hope to see you there. GO FINS.:dolphins:

Welcome to the zoo.

Just be careful what you feed the animals.

My ultimate dream is to get to a Dolphins game at SunLife Stadium...or whatever name the place will have next year. I was at Raymond James Stadium last September for the Cowboys vs Buccaneers season opener. Had Southwest Airlines flown to Atlanta (where Miami opened in 2009), I would've gone to that game instead. My twin brother has been to Alltel Stadium in Jacksonville and warned me against going there, since there's nothing to do near the stadium. Tampa was a fun time at least, having George M. Steinbrenner Field on the other side of Dale Mabry Highway. :)

Oh sorry! Where are my manners? Hello to ya Cruzdoggie. Have to remember that this is YOUR thread!

Thanks to all! Kev man the experience at the stadium (no matter what its name) is a truly remarkable one. Hope to see all of you there. Everyone needs to keep us informed of the games we all can attend and hopefully meet up at one of the outside bars for a beer. Maybe an ongoing thread about meeting at the coming games could be started.

Back
Top Bottom