my fellow brothers and sisters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my fellow brothers and sisters

dw2

Practice Squad
Reaction score
want to wish you all the absolute best this holiday season has to offer. Spend time with your wife, significant other, see your parents and your siblings and tell every one you love them (if you do).,,,......'cause soon xmas will have passed us and playoff season WILL BE UPON US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU FOLKS EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP HOPE ON 'OUR' MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL BE BACK TO KICK ASS NEXT WEEK..........DON'T YOU FORGET THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and oh,...by the way.....COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO....did you know that Santa is a Miami Dolphin fan???????? Well....he is....he told me so Let's go Miami!

ummm..Just pointing this out..there are about 3 other threads sayin Merry Christmas and stuff :rolleyes:

ummmmmmmmm

yeah...I read them and replied to some just wanted to send one myself.....is that o.k. there 'FLYIN11'? If it's not then please accept my utmost and sincere apology for wishing you a merry xmas. I know it was a 'horrible thing to do'....and by theway FLYIN11...."KISS MY ASS"...!!!!!!!!!!!!!KISS IT REAL GOOD!!!YOU SOUND REAL HAPPY ON THIS JOYOUS XMAS EVE.....SORRY PAL I hope next year is better I mean that sincerely....I LOVE YOU TOO

Whatever man..it gets annoying to have to post the samething 4 times to 4 topics that already have the samething....:rolleyes:

guys, guys

why are we worrying agout wishing somebody a merry christmas 4 times. the more times said the merrier! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! (yes, buffalo fans included) (but only for this week!)
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom