My Final 2 mock drafts [You chose which one] | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Final 2 mock drafts [You chose which one]

Which Mock Draft would you rather see happen?

• Mock Draft #1

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Mock Draft #2

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Mock Draft 1

[Miami Trades Pat Surtain to Chiefs for 2nd round pick]
[Miami Trades Zgonnia to Rams for 6th round pick]

1. Ronnie Brown RB - Would give miami the workhorse back it needs...and lets face it this kid can do everything from catching to blocking!
2. David Bass G/C - This guy was probobly the best guard to ever come out of michigan next to hutchinson...this guy can also play center!
3. Marviel Underwood S - 5''10 195 lbs. but runs a solid 4.38 40 and he is always around the ball...comes from central florida so he really doesnt get the credit he deserves!
4. Vincent Jackson WR - 6''6 240 lbs. and runsa 4.4 40, reminds me alot of TO and would give us what we wanted in david boston!
5. David Greene QB - Left Handed qb...who would make our LT need not so special anymore
6. Luis Castillo DT - With the recent steroid confession hes definitely gonna fall past the the 4th round...but falling here would be a major steal!
7. Joe Dunn OT - At 6''7 330 lbs. he has the right size to be a Left Tackle...and this pick is really a project that is definitely 50-50!

Mock Draft 2

[Miami Trades 1st round pick to Philadelphia for there 1st, both 2nds, and there 6th round]
[Miami Trades Pat Surtain to Chiefs for 2nd round pick]

1. Matt Jones WR - Saban gets his hands on the best qb playing wr in the draft...Saban hated playing against him in college and now he ends it and haves it the way he wants it!
2. Anttaj Hawthorne DT - With Tim Bowens coming back for what looks like his last season...we get the guy who will be his replacement and probobly better player than a healthy timbo!
2. Ciatrick Faison RB - This guys gonna be a great rb...and maybe even the best in the draft...saban gets a steal in the 2nd round!
2. Josh Bullocks S - 6 foot safety with a 4.46 40 that can really make plays all the time...not really a steal in the 2nd but hes a great pick here!
3. Adrian Mcpherson QB - Saban was more blown away by him then alex smith and aaron rodgers combined...hes the choice in the third!
4. Ben Wilkerson C - Hes Sabans hand picked center...and probobly the best center in the country, hes a steal on day 2!
5. Boomer Grigsby LB - Saban gets the guy who could eventually take zach thomas's job away especially this zt is nearing the end of his monster career!
6. Travis Daniels CB - Was overshadowed by webster at lsu but saban knows in the 6th round that this kid is a steal and could turn out to be a very good nickel corner!
7. Harvey Dahl OT - 6''6 290 lbs, could stand to add about 20 lbs. of muscle but hes a project as well...relies on size and strength alot!

I like the first mock except for the Underwood pick...why cant we get Mcpherson there like the 2nd draft....then look for safety at 5th round like Atogwe or Bigby or SensaBaugh...other than that i'd go with the first one becuz I want Brown to be our back for years to come.

Its my mock but i'm just gonna say mock 2 cause we get so many people to help out...and saban loves young fresh kids outta college!

Mock #1 is "safer," but I like Adrian McPherson in maybe the 3rd or 4th.

I'm not the biggest fan of either.

I like mock 1 because of ronnie and baas.

In mock 2, I dont think we are in a position to take a risk on a guy like Jones. But I like the Hawthorne, Bullocks, Wilkerson, McPherson, Fason picks.

to be honest i am not sold on matt jones catching the ball, i'll go jerome mathis in the second, and i dont like the idea of trading down with Philly anyway...............they're needs dont equal trading that far up

I really like the 1st one better then the 2nd one. Your first one has us take alot of guys that can make an impact for us to get even more better.

i'd like the second one better if it included philly's first next year (which they probably would have to give up anyways because they would be going from #31 to #2, maybe give up even more picks)

Like both but some info is wrong, Marviel is from San Diego State the UCF guy is Bigby and neither one is going in the 3rd but in the 5th or 6th, and some other things are also kinda skwed but it isnt bad in terms of me liking it.

ChambersNBoston said:
I like the first mock except for the Underwood pick...why cant we get Mcpherson there like the 2nd draft....then look for safety at 5th round like Atogwe or Bigby or SensaBaugh...other than that i'd go with the first one becuz I want Brown to be our back for years to come.
100% what u said

Are you kidding?

So we are basically giving away the number 2 for a late 1st, a second, a 6th, and the same pick we gave up to get Feeley? LOL

BTW.. Didnt Philly trade one of their 2nds for Terrel Owens?

Where is the neither button??

PhinSoldia said:
to be honest i am not sold on matt jones catching the ball, i'll go jerome mathis in the second, and i dont like the idea of trading down with Philly anyway...............they're needs dont equal trading that far up

with TO wanting lots of money and philly not being the team that'll give it up...they will become very intrigued with braylon edwards

I've been pulling for Underwood for awhile, but 3 is WAY to high for him. And Castillo only took sterroids because of an elbow injury, and had proof to back that up. He will fall, but not to the 6th.

Back
Top Bottom