My final phins mock... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My final phins mock...

elamin011

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here's my final pins mock. Let me know how you guys like it.

1st Round #2) B. Edwards-WR
Can't find a trade partner so
Saban realizes that there is just as good of talent for a RB in the 2nd round and can't pass up on this can't miss prospect.

2nd round)- M. Barber-RB
Good powerful runner w/ good size and speed. You could go either way with this pick(C. Fason or V. Morency) but in the end a guy w/ similar situation as Ronnie Brown and Cadallic splitting carries with another back still puts over a thousand yards and scores 10 td's.

3rd round) A. McPherson-QB
Great speed,size,ability and had good workouts and wouldn't pass up on this guy. After the first 3 rounds we would have one of the best QB,RB,WR

4th round) R. Bartell Jr.-CB
One of the sleepers in this draft. At 6'1'' 205 and a 4.4 40 would be a nice fit and think he could develop into a decent corner for us. Not saying he will be surtain but someone who can just get the job done.

5th round)- J. Babineaux-DT
With the injury has a chance to fall this far. Very quick off the ball and could help cause double teams to open up for our LB's.

7th round) T. Cole-OLB
Quick off ball and could have some value getting pick in the 7th round.

1) I think we will find a trade partner- Nick wants to trade down, that is the only thing we know for sure about his draft plan. And as we have seen, he usually gets what he wants.

2) We will draft a safety somewhere, likey 2nd-3rd round.

Like it, except Barber probably won't be the best pick there, but if we dont find a trade down partner its possible.

5th round)- J. Babineaux-DT
With the injury has a chance to fall this far. Very quick off the ball and could help cause double teams to open up for our LB's.

7th round) T. Cole-OLB
Quick off ball and could have some value getting pick in the 7th round.

Both will be 1st day picks IMO

Back
Top Bottom