My final Rant on da rickster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My final Rant on da rickster

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
Okay, this won't be much of a rant, but..

Remember two years ago we found out the ricky was hanging out with Jim Brown, and a very small minority of guys thought this was a bad thing? Well they were pretty much shouted down. I think as much as we wanted Brown, the Legend of running backs to be a good influence, we all knew deep down that Brown himself was a cancer.

Brown since his football career has been all about sticking it to the man, and doing what you want, and probably told ricky that the best thing he ever did was retire early. Come on, you can hear the conversation now can't you?

Second, since 2001 sep 11, a guy like ricky (introspective, emotional, and bi-polar) would have to think that he isn't doing something really important, or useful. In fact he lost some friends that day too didn't he? well you combine stuff like this with the things that happen in football, such as an athlete being number one today, and old and gone tomorrow (Heck ricky lost His line, Ruddy, Perry, Nails to cap reasons, age, and lack of production).

Well if he starts adding all this together during the offseason, and starts to buy into the life is good and screw them before they screw you mentality, you could begin to understand at least part of his view.

I would say he doesn't owe the NFL anything, (Dan certainly didn't, but I thought the Dolphins owed him another chance, and he didn't get it...) So maybe he just assumed a strike first mentality while it still would mean something.

Well I am done with my rank, thanks for reading.
:goof: :) :tongue: :( :evil: :cooldude: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom