My first Dolphin home game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My first Dolphin home game...

jgpence17

All-Star
Reaction score
My wife surprised me with tickets to this Sunday's game and I'm flying in today. I had no idea until this morning so I don't feel adequately prepared. What do I need to do while in town? Where should I go eat? Are there any cool gameday activities in or around the stadium? Any info would be appreciated. I'm super pumped and want to make the most of my first home game experience.
:woot:

My wife surprised me with tickets to this Sunday's game and I'm flying in today. I had no idea until this morning so I don't feel adequately prepared. What do I need to do while in town? Where should I go eat? Are there any cool gameday activities in or around the stadium? Any info would be appreciated. I'm super pumped and want to make the most of my first home game experience.
:woot:

If you want the "true" Dol-fan experience at the game then you need to show up at the start of the 2nd quarter and leave at the end of the 3rd. That's how it's done here :up:

The game might also have an "Away" feel to it, so try not to pick a fight with Browns fans, for there's sure to be thousands there.

My wife surprised me with tickets to this Sunday's game and I'm flying in today.:woot:

You need to keep that woman.

Wish I could help on your questions but I have never been to a home game either.
Enjoy!

If you want the "true" Dol-fan experience at the game then you need to show up at the start of the 2nd quarter and leave at the end of the 3rd. That's how it's done here :up:

The game might also have an "Away" feel to it, so try not to pick a fight with Browns fans, for there's sure to be thousands there.
Thank God the Buffalo Experience in Canada is amazing huh?
Chubbs

Awesome! Enjoy it! I ahve been down from Jersey for a few games, and I would say as far as places to hit up depending on where you are staying, try to his a Shula's Steakhouse, a little pricey but a good steak and lots of Dolphins memorabilia. I would also suggest getting there early, lots to do around the stadium. Best of luck and have Fun!

IDK what mode of transportation ur using bc if ur coming 1-95 to 595 there is going to be a couple of lanes closed in the morning

Your first game, my first post. I usually lurk but the negative vibe to this thread upset me. As a fan, getting to a game is the ultimate experience, ignore the haters. I try to attend a game once a year. Coming from the north, getting to the beach is a must. South Beach is trendy and expensive but is worth checking out. Tons of restaurants on Ocean Drive, also Shula's further up Collins for a touch of Fins experience and a great steak. Gameday, get there early, the tailgate is awesome to see plus the party around the stadium is cool.

if you wanna be a true bills fan for years to come you may need to move to toronto or LA

Back
Top Bottom