My First Ever Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My First Ever Mock

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
23,957
Reaction score
10
Age
58
Location
Northern NJ
My first ever Mock Draft in 42 years!!!! Based on no trades! Be easy on me!


1. Ronnie Brown, RB- Auburn: Even if Ricky comes back, he is way out of shape. We need a player that fits Linehan's offense. Brown is the choice.
Possible choice Smith QB

3. Marcus Johnson OL, Ole Miss: one of the more dependable and durable lineman in college football over the past four seasons. Johnson has a lot of upside at the next level

4. Ryan Fitzpatrick QB, Harvard: above average arm, solid mechanics and accuracy

5. Donte Nicholson, SS, Oklahoma: Nicholson is your prototypical strong safety. He is big, strong, and aggressive in run support. He will attack the LOS and make a lot of plays around the line of scrimmage. He is a good athlete and good when the play is in front of him. He will hit you and make you feel it for the next couple plays.

7. Lional Turner, ILB, LSU: A Saban boy that knows the defense!!

Okay, let me have it!
 

RoninFin4

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
2,669
Reaction score
8
Age
36
Location
Cincinnati/UD
I like the Nicholson pick - but is he gonna last that long? Otherwise I'd be cool with that.
 

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
23,957
Reaction score
10
Age
58
Location
Northern NJ
RoninFin4 said:
I like the Nicholson pick - but is he gonna last that long? Otherwise I'd be cool with that.

Not sure?

I want to be like Boomer! :wink:
 

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Location
CANADA
NJFINSFAN1 said:
My first ever Mock Draft in 42 years!!!! Based on no trades! Be easy on me!


1. Ronnie Brown, RB- Auburn: Even if Ricky comes back, he is way out of shape. We need a player that fits Linehan's offense. Brown is the choice.
Possible choice Smith QB

3. Marcus Johnson OL, Ole Miss: one of the more dependable and durable lineman in college football over the past four seasons. Johnson has a lot of upside at the next level

4. Ryan Fitzpatrick QB, Harvard: above average arm, solid mechanics and accuracy

5. Donte Nicholson, SS, Oklahoma: Nicholson is your prototypical strong safety. He is big, strong, and aggressive in run support. He will attack the LOS and make a lot of plays around the line of scrimmage. He is a good athlete and good when the play is in front of him. He will hit you and make you feel it for the next couple plays.

7. Lional Turner, ILB, LSU: A Saban boy that knows the defense!!

Okay, let me have it!

Good draft, The only change I would do is draft a DT in the 7th unless we get another one in FA.
 

RoninFin4

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
2,669
Reaction score
8
Age
36
Location
Cincinnati/UD
yes Boomer would know, but for a first ever mock, that's pretty good/realistic unlike some of the other one's that I've seen on here
 

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
5,039
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Location
England
NJFINSFAN1 said:
Not sure?

I want to be like Boomer! :wink:
haha... i like the mock... I wouldn't change a hell of a lot... unfortunately I can't see nicholson lasting that long.
 

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,447
Reaction score
0
NJFINSFAN1 said:
My first ever Mock Draft in 42 years!!!! Based on no trades! Be easy on me!


1. Ronnie Brown, RB- Auburn: Even if Ricky comes back, he is way out of shape. We need a player that fits Linehan's offense. Brown is the choice.
Possible choice Smith QB

3. Marcus Johnson OL, Ole Miss: one of the more dependable and durable lineman in college football over the past four seasons. Johnson has a lot of upside at the next level

4. Ryan Fitzpatrick QB, Harvard: above average arm, solid mechanics and accuracy

5. Donte Nicholson, SS, Oklahoma: Nicholson is your prototypical strong safety. He is big, strong, and aggressive in run support. He will attack the LOS and make a lot of plays around the line of scrimmage. He is a good athlete and good when the play is in front of him. He will hit you and make you feel it for the next couple plays.

7. Lional Turner, ILB, LSU: A Saban boy that knows the defense!!

Okay, let me have it!


Johnson and Fitzpatrick are reaches and Nicholson is gonna be gone in the late 2nd - early third plus Tbuck, Bua, and Tillman are all big, we need a ballhawk and I would like to see a DT somewhere in the draft, Turner is more like UDFA than a 7th rounder I really doubt anyone will draft him, the same than Means, those two are going to be nice UDFA to pick. But the whole concept was real fine.
 

Jaj

What you say?
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
13,132
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
LA
Joey 22 said:
Johnson and Fitzpatrick are reaches and Nicholson is gonna be gone in the late 2nd - early third plus Tbuck, Bua, and Tillman are all big, we need a ballhawk and I would like to see a DT somewhere in the draft, Turner is more like UDFA than a 7th rounder I really doubt anyone will draft him, the same than Means, those two are going to be nice UDFA to pick. But the whole concept was real fine.

We have Bell who's a good FS. Tillman is a better SS than FS I agree but he isn't big either. A ballhawk can be a SS as well, look at Lynch and Knight. They are both playmaking SS. I agree about the need for FS, but I think signing Dexter Jackson to a 2 to 3 year deal is the best solution.

We need just one more safety.

FS- Jackson, Bell
SS- Jones, Tillman, Bua

No draft picks needed even.
 

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
23,957
Reaction score
10
Age
58
Location
Northern NJ
Joey 22 said:
Johnson and Fitzpatrick are reaches and Nicholson is gonna be gone in the late 2nd - early third plus Tbuck, Bua, and Tillman are all big, we need a ballhawk and I would like to see a DT somewhere in the draft, Turner is more like UDFA than a 7th rounder I really doubt anyone will draft him, the same than Means, those two are going to be nice UDFA to pick. But the whole concept was real fine.

Fitzpatrick will be a good QB in a few years, he is not a reach.
 

CrazyCarl

snitchin is bitchin
Joined
Sep 8, 2004
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
51
Age
37
Location
Texas
Jaj said:
We have Bell who's a good FS. Tillman is a better SS than FS I agree but he isn't big either. A ballhawk can be a SS as well, look at Lynch and Knight. They are both playmaking SS. I agree about the need for FS, but I think signing Dexter Jackson to a 2 to 3 year deal is the best solution.

We need just one more safety.

FS- Jackson, Bell
SS- Jones, Tillman, Bua

No draft picks needed even.

Josh Bullocks would be an EXCELLENT pick up for us, man he would be awesome at FS next to Jones..

I hope that some way we can pick up Bullocks
 
Top Bottom