My First Ever Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My First Ever Mock

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
My first ever Mock Draft in 42 years!!!! Based on no trades! Be easy on me!

1. Ronnie Brown, RB- Auburn: Even if Ricky comes back, he is way out of shape. We need a player that fits Linehan's offense. Brown is the choice.
Possible choice Smith QB

3. Marcus Johnson OL, Ole Miss: one of the more dependable and durable lineman in college football over the past four seasons. Johnson has a lot of upside at the next level

4. Ryan Fitzpatrick QB, Harvard: above average arm, solid mechanics and accuracy

5. Donte Nicholson, SS, Oklahoma: Nicholson is your prototypical strong safety. He is big, strong, and aggressive in run support. He will attack the LOS and make a lot of plays around the line of scrimmage. He is a good athlete and good when the play is in front of him. He will hit you and make you feel it for the next couple plays.

7. Lional Turner, ILB, LSU: A Saban boy that knows the defense!!

Okay, let me have it!

I like the Nicholson pick - but is he gonna last that long? Otherwise I'd be cool with that.

RoninFin4 said:
I like the Nicholson pick - but is he gonna last that long? Otherwise I'd be cool with that.

Not sure?

I want to be like Boomer! :wink:

NJFINSFAN1 said:

1. Ronnie Brown, RB- Auburn: Even if Ricky comes back, he is way out of shape. We need a player that fits Linehan's offense. Brown is the choice.
Possible choice Smith QB

3. Marcus Johnson OL, Ole Miss: one of the more dependable and durable lineman in college football over the past four seasons. Johnson has a lot of upside at the next level

4. Ryan Fitzpatrick QB, Harvard: above average arm, solid mechanics and accuracy

5. Donte Nicholson, SS, Oklahoma: Nicholson is your prototypical strong safety. He is big, strong, and aggressive in run support. He will attack the LOS and make a lot of plays around the line of scrimmage. He is a good athlete and good when the play is in front of him. He will hit you and make you feel it for the next couple plays.

Okay, let me have it!

Good draft, The only change I would do is draft a DT in the 7th unless we get another one in FA.

yes Boomer would know, but for a first ever mock, that's pretty good/realistic unlike some of the other one's that I've seen on here

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Not sure?

I want to be like Boomer! :wink:
haha... i like the mock... I wouldn't change a hell of a lot... unfortunately I can't see nicholson lasting that long.

NJFINSFAN1 said:

Possible choice Smith QB

Okay, let me have it!

Johnson and Fitzpatrick are reaches and Nicholson is gonna be gone in the late 2nd - early third plus Tbuck, Bua, and Tillman are all big, we need a ballhawk and I would like to see a DT somewhere in the draft, Turner is more like UDFA than a 7th rounder I really doubt anyone will draft him, the same than Means, those two are going to be nice UDFA to pick. But the whole concept was real fine.

Joey 22 said:
Johnson and Fitzpatrick are reaches and Nicholson is gonna be gone in the late 2nd - early third plus Tbuck, Bua, and Tillman are all big, we need a ballhawk and I would like to see a DT somewhere in the draft, Turner is more like UDFA than a 7th rounder I really doubt anyone will draft him, the same than Means, those two are going to be nice UDFA to pick. But the whole concept was real fine.

We have Bell who's a good FS. Tillman is a better SS than FS I agree but he isn't big either. A ballhawk can be a SS as well, look at Lynch and Knight. They are both playmaking SS. I agree about the need for FS, but I think signing Dexter Jackson to a 2 to 3 year deal is the best solution.

We need just one more safety.

FS- Jackson, Bell
SS- Jones, Tillman, Bua

No draft picks needed even.

Joey 22 said:

Fitzpatrick will be a good QB in a few years, he is not a reach.

Jaj said:
We have Bell who's a good FS. Tillman is a better SS than FS I agree but he isn't big either. A ballhawk can be a SS as well, look at Lynch and Knight. They are both playmaking SS. I agree about the need for FS, but I think signing Dexter Jackson to a 2 to 3 year deal is the best solution.

We need just one more safety.

FS- Jackson, Bell
SS- Jones, Tillman, Bua

No draft picks needed even.

Josh Bullocks would be an EXCELLENT pick up for us, man he would be awesome at FS next to Jones..

I hope that some way we can pick up Bullocks

Back
Top Bottom