My first mock draft using TDN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My first mock draft using TDN

View attachment 61663
A couple trades back for an extra 1st and 2nd in 2022... Would kill for this.
Cosmi at 36...I would have to watch the draft in the basement where I have my TV with the big back. I wouldn't care if it was ruined by a rotten egg.

Did this real quick. Traded 3 for 9 and 40. Traded 118, 185, 186 for 104 and 2022 6th.

Many fans want Sewell to play RT, while foregoing a top receiver. Here i got our top receiver and drafted Leatherwood to play RT.

Screenshot_20201231-141029_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Far too little return. From 3 to 9 has to get you an extra 1 in 22
I totally agree, unfortunately they only offered that. I tried to counter, wasn't happening. I accepted because it allowed me to execute this years draft. In actual reality Miami probably gets a 1st next year.

I totally agree, unfortunately they only offered that. I tried to counter, wasn't happening. I accepted because it allowed me to execute this years draft. In actual reality Miami probably gets a 1st next year.

Try the pff.com draft simulator. Their trade offers are all based on real trades of same/similar value over the last ten years.

https://www.pff.com/draft/nfl-mock-draft-simulator

Has their player ranking gotten better?

I don't know what you would consider better? They tend to value qbs and WRs higher than others. But the simulator allows you to adjust (via slider) how much teams stick to value, how much they draft for need, and how strictly they adhere to the pff board.

I don't know what you would consider better? They tend to value qbs and WRs higher than others. But the simulator allows you to adjust (via slider) how much teams stick to value, how much they draft for need, and how strictly they adhere to the pff board.
Here's my mock from PFF. I traded back with the Iggles for most of their picks and their next two firsts. I traded back up to 9 for 23 and our '22 first to get Smith.

1609535818684.png

I took Jones late in the fourth and got a C+. There were a bunch other guys still on the board, like Mayfield and Dickerson. Granted, other sites, like PFN, will obviously have other guys in the same position.

Here's my mock from PFF. I traded back with the Iggles for most of their picks and their next two firsts. I traded back up to 9 for 23 and our '22 first to get Smith.

View attachment 61733

I took Jones late in the fourth and got a C+. There were a bunch other guys still on the board, like Mayfield and Dickerson. Granted, other sites, like PFN, will obviously have other guys in the same position.

That would be an outstanding draft. Although there's no way I would use 2 first round picks on one WR. I would rather later grab, say, a rondale Moore and an Olave. Not only are you increasing your chance of hitting on one of them, the chances of 2 players getting injured are obviously half that of one player getting injured.

That would be an outstanding draft. Although there's no way I would use 2 first round picks on one WR. I would rather later grab, say, a rondale Moore and an Olave. Not only are you increasing your chance of hitting on one of them, the chances of 2 players getting injured are obviously half that of one player getting injured.
I overpaid for the 9th pick. I did it again and got it with a third instead.

As far as the chances of two players getting hurt, that doesn't fly when there's a roster limit.

As far as the chances of two players getting hurt, that doesn't fly when there's a roster limit.

Of course it does. Assuming of course your backups are stud 2nd round picks and not 7th round converted option QBs.

That draft, using a third to trade up and get smith and acquiring future 1sts, would be a pure wet dream. I love Javonte Williams and would definitely prefer him to Najee. Javonte and Davonte....

• 10.​

Miami Dolphins

Penei Sewell
    OT, Oregon
  • 11.​

Miami Dolphins

DeVonta Smith
    WR, Alabama
  • 35.​

Miami Dolphins

Creed Humphrey
    IOL, Oklahoma
  • 36.​

Miami Dolphins

Javonte Williams RB, North Carolina
  • 42.​

Miami Dolphins

Amon-Ra St. Brown
    WR, USC

• 64.​

Miami Dolphins

Patrick Jones II
    EDGE, Pittsburgh
  • 88.​

Miami Dolphins

Kenneth Gainwell
    RB, Memphis
  • 111.​

Miami Dolphins

Jaelon Darden
    WR, North Texas
  • 165.​

Miami Dolphins

Osa Odighizuwa
    EDGE, UCLA
  • 194.​

Miami Dolphins

Bobby Brown III
    IDL, Texas A&M

• I did move around with multiple trades. I had dropped down to #10 thinking I'd get Smith but then Peneii was unexpectedly still on the board. I was able to trade back up to #11 using #23 and some of what I got from the earlier trade down.

sign me up for that.

Sewell, Smith, Humphrey is a best case scenario for Tua. It wouldn’t even be fair to also add those two RBs, St. Brown and Patrick Jones.

but ya, I love PFN.

There is no way Sewell runs the gauntlet of bad teams and comes through to pick 10. He’s player No.1 on the Eagles board.

Back
Top Bottom