• 165.​

Miami Dolphins

Osa Odighizuwa
    EDGE, UCLA
  • 194.​

Miami Dolphins

Bobby Brown III
    IDL, Texas A&M

• I did move around with multiple trades. I had dropped down to #10 thinking I'd get Smith but then Peneii was unexpectedly still on the board. I was able to trade back up to #11 using #23 and some of what I got from the earlier trade down.

It's not so bad...but,

There's no way I don't pick the LB from Tulsa with my second 1st rounder...and there's no way I don't pick the best available playmaker with my first 1st rounder.

It's not so bad...but,

There's no way I don't pick the LB from Tulsa with my second 1st rounder...and there's no way I don't pick the best available playmaker with my first 1st rounder.
He ended up going to Detroit before my first pick.

I like doing pro football network mock drafts because you get some trade offers as well...and they seem pretty realistic, not some madden-type trades

Pff draft simulator is great. You can go for trades, you can adjust for positional value and team need (how important they are to cpu teams). You can also adjust randomness (how strongly teams stick to the board, so you wont see Smith or Chase dropping to the 20s if you reduce it).

I did this draft this morning and this is what I came away with. A dream draft for me but there is no way we get this lucky or some of the players drop like this.

View attachment 61555
No WR?

A two TE package my be attractive...but don't you want a 4.3-4.4 guy running under some 40 yard bombs every now and then?

No WR?

A two TE package my be attractive...but don't you want a 4.3-4.4 guy running under some 40 yard bombs every now and then?We
There are some good veteran WRs in free agency. I took BPA and couldn't pass on Micah with the 2nd pic and Pitts in the 2nd rd. Then it was a RB or WR with 2nd pick in 2nd rd.

There are some good veteran WRs in free agency. I took BPA and couldn't pass on Micah with the 2nd pic and Pitts in the 2nd rd. Then it was a RB or WR with 2nd pick in 2nd rd.
I still would have chosen a WR over the RB...but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom