My first Mock dRaft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My first Mock dRaft

SpencerFS

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
This is my first mock draft. I got my info on all the players with epsn draft magzine. And just decided whre players would get drafted here it its plz excuse my typing.It may suck i got tired and tried to finsh it fast:D

Texans- Bush,Reggie
Saints-D'Brick ferguson
Titans- Leinart,Matt
Jets- Cutler,jay
Packers-Willams,Mario
Raiders-HAwk aj
Bills-Huff micheal
lions-young vince
Cardinals-davis,vernon
rams-ngata,haloti
eagles-Justice winston
falcons-youboty ashton
DOLPHINS-CHAD jACKSON
Vikings-White lendale
Cowboys-mcneil marcus
san diego-Tye hill
cheifs- Holmes santonio
trade colts- maroney lawurnce
Redskins-carpenter bobby
bucs- sinorice moss
Bengals- Darnell bing
giants- antiono cromartie
bears- Lenord pope
Panthers- deangelo willams
jags- Demecco ryans
broncos- gabe watson
pats-joseph addai
seahawks-marcuice stovall
stellers- Ko simspson

Why does everyone want us to draft a WR when LB, OL, and DB are bigger needs.

Not bad for a 1st mock. I don't see Bing, Moss, Addai or Stovall in the 1st round, Youboty seems too high, and I think the Lions will pass on Young. Other than that, it seems reasonable.

Yeah we really dont need a WR i just would really like to see him playing for the dolphins

Yeah and you only have 29 picks in the first round...I saw you skipped the Ravens and Browns before us, and didn't bother to look for the other team you skipped.
And with the needs on this team, Chad Jackson is probably the worst pick we could possibly make.

RunRickyRun34 said:
Did the 49ers refuse to make a pick?

Lame attempt at taking my idea, but yeah the 49ers would be the 3rd team this guy skipped.

kpcane said:
Lame attempt at taking my idea, but yeah the 49ers would be the 3rd team this guy skipped.

And may I ask what was your "brilliant" idea? You simply pointed out he skipped a couple teams and even failed to list the 49ers.

RunRickyRun34 said:
And may I ask what was your "brilliant" idea? You simply pointed out he skipped a couple teams and even failed to list the 49ers.

Dude, the simplest thing would have been to say, hey, the 49ers were the 3rd team he skipped, but instead you acted like you were the first one to figure it out, and made a lame joke out of it. You don't need to get mad at me, get mad at yourself for being unoriginal.

kpcane said:
Dude, the simplest thing would have been to say, hey, the 49ers were the 3rd team he skipped, but instead you acted like you were the first one to figure it out, and made a lame joke out of it. You don't need to get mad at me, get mad at yourself for being unoriginal.

LMAO.. Now I know why a lot of people have been buying the VIP package, so they can avoid guys like this..

Anyways.. first one to figure it out? Actually, I was the first one to figure out the 49ers were missing. Lame joke? Your post was rediculous, your just jealous that I made a humorous comment about it instead of blasting the poor guy who forgot the order. Unoriginal? Where in Miami are you so I can send you a dictionary where you can look up the word "unoriginal".

kpcane said:

Hey I just got off the phone with the NFL league office, they are getting ready to present you with an award for being able to spot a mock draft with missing teams on the spot and take credit for doing so.

CONGRATS MAN!

RunRickyRun34 said:
LMAO.. Now I know why a lot of people have been buying the VIP package, so they can avoid guys like this..

Anyways.. first one to figure it out? Actually, I was the first one to figure out the 49ers were missing. Lame joke? Your post was rediculous, your just jealous that I made a humorous comment about it instead of blasting the poor guy who forgot the order. Unoriginal? Where in Miami are you so I can send you a dictionary where you can look up the word "unoriginal".

Wow...you took that really bad. And please...go to the VIP area and babble aimlessly to someone else.

RunRickyRun34 said:
Hey I just got off the phone with the NFL league office, they are getting ready to present you with an award for being able to spot a mock draft with missing teams on the spot and take credit for doing so.

CONGRATS MAN!

:sidelol: You're on a roll!

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom