My friends that are Jets fans think... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My friends that are Jets fans think...

Our 2020 record against the Jets

• 2-0

Votes: 72 55.8%
  • 1-1

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • 0-2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Going by the Jets forum, they seem similar to FH. Many see 2-0, a significant number see a split, and the remainder are we-don't-know-who-we-are-yet. The thinking on Miami is the Fins are rebuilding and 'behind' NYJ by a year. They see Darnold as coming of age and having a great year. This is the best time of year for fans of historically losing teams - a time of optimisim.

The one thing I find interesting in the Jets forum is no mention of the HC. All predictions based on talent

Now now Mr Wilson please be careful you might credit the Jets fans with some intelligence.
We all know their HC has no talent. ;)

You gotta love Jets fans pre-season enthusiasm. I mean they have to be the most optimistic fans in the NFL year in and year out only to be devastated year in and year out by failure.

In fact to be a Jets fan the prerequisite is being a masochist.

You gotta love Jets fans pre-season enthusiasm. I mean they have to be the most optimistic fans in the NFL year in and year out only to be devastated year in and year out by failure.

They did finish last season strong just like us but I think we will have a better year.
Probably split the 2 games like we do most years

Just remind them that Adam Gase is still their coach, that should end the discussion.

Say what we like, but the fact is that when the Jets and Dolphins play, you can throw the records out the window. When we're good, they beat us, and when they're bad they beat us. I'm guessing 1-1, because losing to the Jets when we shouldn't seems almost like a tradition around here ... so very unfortunately. :(

We are 6-2 against them last 8. Not sure what you're talking about.

Please! I am NYC#1FINSFAN and I deal with nothing but Jests losers for a living. They will suck as usual led by coach look at me suck up the place. No worries, they scare me not!!!!!

i live in nyc too and I have to deal with delusional Jets fans every year.

They don't have the worst roster in the world but what we have over the rest of the AFC East is a potentially elite QB. Darnold, Allen and Stidham aren't it folks #TuaTime

Listened to a sports show this am. He predicted another Patriot division win. I understand it is hard to pick otherwise in looking at their run.
I think the Bills look really good. Great defense last year and new offense weapons now.
I do think Darnold will be fine, eventually. He is still like 22 even tho season 3.
Us? A season away still.

I think we split 1-1 with Jets and New England. I would not be surprised to see the Bill's sweep us and win AFCE.

Unfortunately the same thing can be said about Dolphin fans. Over the last ten seasons the Jets have finished higher in the AFC East standings than the Dolphins 5 times and the Dolphins were also higher in the standings 5 times.
Neither organization has much to be proud of in the last decade and yet fans of both teams seem to always expect a lot more from them before the season starts.

We are 6-2 against them last 8. Not sure what you're talking about.
You do realize that 5 of those wins came with Gase as the head coach of the Dolphins? I think the talent on the Jets now is better than any of the teams Gase had with the Dolphins.
I was never a fan of Gase because I think he is overrated as an offensive coach and he totally ignores what is happening on defense. Yet with a healthy Darnold and improved talent on their roster, I think the Jets might end up being better than a lot people on here think they will be in 2020.

Miami has been owning the Jets winning 6 of the last 8 with awful teams and freaking Gase at the helm. Miami sweeps them this season.

Unfortunately the same thing can be said about Dolphin fans. Over the last ten seasons the Jets have finished higher in the AFC East standings than the Dolphins 5 times and the Dolphins were also higher in the standings 5 times.
Neither organization has much to be proud of in the last decade and yet fans of both teams seem to always expect a lot more from them before the season starts.

Oh stop it. The Jets have always sucked. Lol. Jets fans get what they get, they are the scourge of the Earth, on the evolutionary timeline they just started to mouth breath.

Back
Top Bottom