My friends that are Jets fans think... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My friends that are Jets fans think...

Our 2020 record against the Jets

• 2-0

Votes: 72 55.8%
  • 1-1

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • 0-2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jets are a joke, they always have been, they always will be....

I guess I'm older than you. I remember playing the jets for more than 4 years.
dont think so. im 55. Im going by the last 4 years. How far back do you want to go? yes, certain decades they beat us and back in 70's we always beat them so I don't understand your point.

Miami has been owning the Jets winning 6 of the last 8 with awful teams and freaking Gase at the helm. Miami sweeps them this season.

Should have been 7 of 8 if it weren’t for that horrendous PI replay debacle. Oh well, I guess that call sucked at the time but ultimately gave us Tua, so it all worked out.

Should have been 7 of 8 if it weren’t for that horrendous PI replay debacle. Oh well, I guess that call sucked at the time but ultimately gave us Tua, so it all worked out.
Yeah if they hadn’t have called that PI Miami might have settled for Herbert and the Chargers could have Tua. I’ll gladly sacrifice one loss to the jets if it means a decade of dominating them with Tua.

dont think so. im 55. Im going by the last 4 years. How far back do you want to go? yes, certain decades they beat us and back in 70's we always beat them so I don't understand your point.
Well, more than Gase, for sure. I was looking at least at a 20 year perspective. Some division rivalries are messy, and ours with the Jets is one ofthose. While we consistently won during the Don Shula years, since then we've lost to a inferior Jets teams far too often to mention. I'm talking historically, so maybe 50 games? Otherwise any one win/loss has too much statistical value, and it skews the perspective a bit.

Well, more than Gase, for sure. I was looking at least at a 20 year perspective. Some division rivalries are messy, and ours with the Jets is one ofthose. While we consistently won during the Don Shula years, since then we've lost to a inferior Jets teams far too often to mention. I'm talking historically, so maybe 50 games? Otherwise any one win/loss has too much statistical value, and it skews the perspective a bit.

I remember the Bills never beat us in the 70's . That was a streak

As far as the jets it's this:
The two teams have met each other 109 times (including 1 postseason game), with the Miami Dolphins winning 53 games and the New York Jets winning 55 games. They have also tied 1 time.

Sweep this year and we are even

Just think that on Facebook in the "AFC East Warzone" Group there is a Jests fan with a title that says in huge lettering: DOLPHINS FANS TAKE IT UP THE A**. Showing the education level of Jests fans and their jealousy of our storied franchise..........I have to deal with COVID all around me here in NYC as it is but I think that the Brain Dead Jests fans are just as toxic!!!!

I remember the Bills never beat us in the 70's . That was a streak

As far as the jets it's this:
The two teams have met each other 109 times (including 1 postseason game), with the Miami Dolphins winning 53 games and the New York Jets winning 55 games. They have also tied 1 time.

Sweep this year and we are even
Hahahaa, yeah, that sounds about right. Cheers! Here's hoping we get that sweep!

Say what we like, but the fact is that when the Jets and Dolphins play, you can throw the records out the window. When we're good, they beat us, and when they're bad they beat us. I'm guessing 1-1, because losing to the Jets when we shouldn't seems almost like a tradition around here ... so very unfortunately. :(

Well, things have been slightly changing in that regard, as our Phins have won 6 of the past 8 -- including 2 sweeps in the past 4 seasons. And it was so eerily close to 3 sweeps in the past 4 years and 7 out of 8.

I fully expect MIA to take care of business against them in 2020.

Well, things have been slightly changing in that regard, as our Phins have won 6 of the past 8 -- including 2 sweeps in the past 4 seasons. And it was so eerily close to 3 sweeps in the past 4 years and 7 out of 8.

I fully expect MIA to take care of business against them in 2020.
Let's hope you're right. Given the plethora of high draft picks and tremendous amount of cap money we spent this past offseason, I think double-digit wins may be expected ... and I just don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom