My Game Ball: OLINDO MARE! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Game Ball: OLINDO MARE!

NJPHIN34

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Of course there are a few more deserving players but great game by Olindo Mare today, three field goals and a huge fumble recovery to get things rolling. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Olindo diving after the ball all the way downfield, thats something you don't see everyday. That man has some guts to go into a pile like that, some bad stuff happens in there! Did you see how pumped he was too? Good stuff.

NJPHIN34 said:
Of course there are a few more deserving players but great game by Olindo Mare today, three field goals and a huge fumble recovery to get things rolling. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Olindo diving after the ball all the way downfield, thats something you don't see everyday. That man has some guts to go into a pile like that, some bad stuff happens in there! Did you see how pumped he was too? Good stuff.

Usually when there is a fumble and a big pileup for the ball, the strongest hands gets the ball......Guess Olindo was da man. :) Nice job all around.....clutch field goals, kickoffs and a recovery.

yeah man that was amazing. I was screaming MVP MVP MVP!

He deserves it.... We have back to back games where one of our kicker/punter made a great play after their kick!! I just can't believe he was down there to get that.... The Oaklands Kicker would have a heart attack if he ran pass the 50 yard line :)

I was screaming at the TV to get him out of there. I was scared for his life, but I guess I didn't give him enough credit! Great job Olindo.

Back
Top Bottom