My gut feeling tells me Saturday... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My gut feeling tells me Saturday...

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
we will trade the #2 pick to Minnesota for #7 and #18.

Now, if, and that's a big if, Tampa really wants that QB like the media is saying, or if they do the trade for Travis Henry or Edgerrin James, CARNELL WILLIAMS will be the newest Miami Dolphin at pick 7.

Tampa is the only team that threatens to take him before we would pick at 7.
I think the Bears would take Ronnie Brown at 4, and the Bucs either Rodgers or Mike Williams at 5. (especially if they trade for a RB.)

No tangible proof, or a link, just my pure instincts and gut feeling tell me that Cadillac will be the one toting the rock for us in 2005, someway, somehow.

Also, with the 18th pick, look for us to take either Mark Clayton or Marcus Spears.

RunRickyRun34 said:
1. Alex Smith
2. Edwards
3. DJ
4. Benson
5. Rodgers
6. Rolle
7. RONNIE BROWN

That very well may be it!

RunRickyRun34 said:
1. Alex Smith
2. Edwards
3. DJ
4. Benson
5. Rodgers
6. Rolle
7. RONNIE BROWN

As much as I would LOVE that, (I'd cream my pants), I think that is wishful thinking. Yeah, the Bears may love Benson, but that's probably because they thought Ronnie Brown wouldn't be available to them. There's no way they'd pass on Brown.

And I don't think Cleveland is taking DJ at #3.

RunRickyRun34 said:
Yeh LOL.. Who do you see Cleveland taking if Smith and Edwards go before their pick?

I could see them possibly taking Rodgers. If not him, maybe Antrel Rolle or even Mike Williams.

We all know SF is taking a QB, and we are looking to trade with Minnesota. I think Cleveland is the most unpredictable pick as of right now.

Browns are going to draft DJ, they have 2 RB's that are still young Suggs (W/E u spell his name) and Green.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I could see them possibly taking Rodgers. If not him, maybe Antrel Rolle or even Mike Williams.

We all know SF is taking a QB, and we are looking to trade with Minnesota. I think Cleveland is the most unpredictable pick as of right now.

Your absolutely right. I expect Cleveland to take Rodgers actually. There is no chance they take a RB, so we're safe to atleast get Williams, or AT THE VERY WORST Benson.

ronin said:
Browns are going to draft DJ, they have 2 RB's that are still young Suggs (W/E u spell his name) and Green

So the only two positions on a team are running back and linebacker???

I said I expect them to either take Aaron Rodgers, Antrel Rolle or Mike Williams at #3 after SF takes Smith and Minnesota takes Braylon Edwards.

The Browns take the a QB with the pick if Rodgers or Smith is available. They would be stupid not to do it. Dilfer is there for no more than two years as their starter. That said...DJ would be logical also. The best defensive player in the draft for one of the worst defenses....He is also a prototipical 3-4 linebacker which Crennel would love to have!

fins44 said:
DJ would be logical also. The best defensive player in the draft for one of the worst defenses

I respect your opinion, however I disagree.

Every team knows that DJ is not worthy of a top 5 pick. He was hyped up supremely going into last year and he had a very sub-par year. Missed tackles A LOT.

Besides, I think the honor of best D player in the draft belongs to Antrel Rolle.

Cleveland actually has 3 RB's right now. They traded for Ruben Droughns not too long ago.

Droughns, Suggs and Green (likely to get cut or traded)

It would be awesome if Brown was still available at #7.

Derrick Johnson will not be drafted 3rd overall by the Browns. I don't know why some of you are still on this Derrick Johnson kick. It's obvious that you have never seen him play. One scout recently stated, "I'm still waiting to see him beat a block."

A lot of people have him going 10th to the Lions, but it won't surprise me to see Detroit take David Pollack over Derrick Johnson at that slot. Johnson will then freefall in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom