My hat is off to Luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My hat is off to Luck

WestPhish

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Rather that critique the Fins for the loss I'd like to tip my hat to Andrew Luck. I had not seen the kid play a whole game until now and I am impressed. He played like a veteran QB and tore our secondary to pieces. Congrats to the Colts for sucking more than we did last season and getting this gem of a QB. No knock on RT btw...very happy the Fins have him.

Peace!

He benefited from dozens of non-holding (tackling actually) calls. Tanny would look just as good if roles were reversed.

Again, giving credit where credit is due....not taking anything away from Tanny.

Luck had a good game against a horrible secondary. Like all rookies, he's had bad games this year and hasn't yet proved he's capable of winning on the road. Colts are a completely different team at home.

When Luck has a horrible game and gets stomped by the Jets we don't hear anything about it. Yet when he lights up a bad defense we get to hear for a week about how he's the second coming.

I agree with the OP. Luck is going to be a force for the next 15 plus years. I'm glad to have RT17 though. He is playing in Sporano's roster. Just wait until he has a few of his own weapons to go to under Philbin.

They had a better game plan and Luck executed it very well. He's legit and Colts fans should be happy.

Yeah he was really good yesterday, but I don't understand how there were so many guys wide open. I think our gameplan may have been to keep everything in front of us and tackle to force the Colts to make a lot of plays to get down the field which in turn would lead to there rookie QB making mistakes. I hate that gameplan, you have to be aggressive and if you get beat for a big play so be it. If we use that strategy vs Tom Brady we may as well forfiet the games.

Luck had a great game but I still think Tannehill is every bit as good as him. Luck had three potential INT's on his rookie record setting day, Tannehill was every bit as aggressive against the Cardinals this year and made the same mistakes except the Cardinals defensive backs actually held onto the ball unlike ours against Luck.

Back
Top Bottom