my hopeful draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my hopeful draft

lsdean said:
That is exactly what I thought. :shakeno:

excuse me playa. but yes i m 29 yaers old. sorry if i have diferent opinoins than you. i think we cann do this draft. wee just hav to put our mindes to it.

Expanchun? damn, you make me sad, I cant think of the future of my 1 yo son in this education system.

Ricky=Dbag said:
its not mee, itz my keybord. oh and you dont no wear playas will gett drafted at, anything cann happon.

So your keyboard is making you forget the A in keyboARd and the er in playERs and the E in happEn.

I try to be nice and civil about most things, but I seriously question the state of this guys mind.

Ricky=Dbag said:
its not mee, itz my keybord. oh and you dont no wear playas will gett drafted at, anything cann happon.

Yea I guess that could be true........................................if a meteor crashed into Alex Smiths house.

happon? Ohh god, please think of the children!!!!! You are destroying the language

ItalianDolFan said:
dude, if u draft GORE in the 1st round, 2nd pick...u will make his life. Second off, yea Alex Smith will SURELY be available in the 2nd round:shakeno: ....David Baas wont be available in the 4th round....and WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A PUNTER WAS DRAFTED.

3rdly, for those counting it could be 4thly......u cant spell

oh yea, a punter waz drafted by da riaders a few yers ago. jannicowske ring a beall.

Ricky=Dbag said:
oh yea, a punter waz drafted by da riaders a few yers ago. jannicowske ring a beall.

I'm not even gonna talk about the spelling, it would take too long. Also Janikowski is a kicker, not a punter.

Ricky=Dbag said:
round 1, gore
round 1, pac man and/or meriman
ruond 2, berlin or alec smith
round 3, bigby
round 4, baas
ruond 5, some qb or wr
round 6, lb
round 7, k or p
round 8, best purson left

if we cann get all or sum of these playas, the miami dolphins would be so krunk itz not eeven funy. cant wiat for the draft guys!

...too easy to bash...

Ricky=Dbag said:

i take it you're seriously bored right now? i feel your pain man, i really do...

another four goddamn hours at work to go. please keep entertaining me.

People.. This guy is what we call a parody troll.. He is pretending to be Ricky Williams to get a rise out of people and make stupid posts.

SkapePhin said:
People.. This guy is what we call a parody troll.. He is pretending to be Ricky Williams to get a rise out of people and make stupid posts.

i aint pretennding anything. I GIV MY OPINIONS. THAT IS IT! IF YOU PLAYAS DONT LIK THEM THEN DONT READ THEM. I DONT MAKE LIGHT OF YOUR OPINIONS.

IF LIFE GIVS YOU BAD LEMMONS, THEN SHUOLD YOU STIL MAKE LEMMONADE? OF COURSE U SHULD. THIS IS WHY WE SHULD AXEPT OTHER OPINOINS.

WOW!!!!!!!! Is this for 2005 draft? NFL add a 8th round who's your source? Wait a minute I may have lost my mind, I think :confused: I may have been looking at a different Miami Dolphins!:smackhead

Ricky=Dbag said:
i aint pretennding anything. I GIV MY OPINIONS. THAT IS IT! IF YOU PLAYAS DONT LIK THEM THEN DONT READ THEM. I DONT MAKE LIGHT OF YOUR OPINIONS.

IF LIFE GIVS YOU BAD LEMMONS, THEN SHUOLD YOU STIL MAKE LEMMONADE? OF COURSE U SHULD. THIS IS WHY WE SHULD AXEPT OTHER OPINOINS.

No....you throw them at people.

Back
Top Bottom