my hopeful draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my hopeful draft

Thats why I asked wtf cause I thought this mock had to be a joke.

Ricky=Dbag said:
i aint pretennding anything. I GIV MY OPINIONS. THAT IS IT! IF YOU PLAYAS DONT LIK THEM THEN DONT READ THEM. I DONT MAKE LIGHT OF YOUR OPINIONS.

IF LIFE GIVS YOU BAD LEMMONS, THEN SHUOLD YOU STIL MAKE LEMMONADE? OF COURSE U SHULD. THIS IS WHY WE SHULD AXEPT OTHER OPINOINS.

must be a bills fan

Ricky=Dbag said:
IF LIFE GIVS YOU BAD LEMMONS, THEN SHUOLD YOU STIL MAKE LEMMONADE? OF COURSE U SHULD. THIS IS WHY WE SHULD AXEPT OTHER OPINOINS.

couldn't i just go buy some good lemons and make my lemonade out of them?

might be a bit mushy otherwise.

Anthony3454 said:
Can someone ban this idiot already?

you know whut playa. not evryone has your opinoin. im sorry if you dissaggree with mine, but i hav that rite. if u dont lik it then dont reed it. plain and simpal playa. i wish i culd just meat you in a cage match to setle this. but we cant, so lets just bee sivil.

With the exception of a few people, you guys are being played. The funny thing is some are actually buying this and trying to discredit him. Loosen up people.

A cage fighter? MY GAWD ITS KIP FROM NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!!!!!!!!

No wait, he was 32.

I thought maybe his keyboard didn't have an "E" key. But they keep popping up. Maybe he is from way out of North America and english isn't his strong suit.

And maybe he is meaning Soccer. Not sure how their drafts work, but could be 14 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom