my hopeful draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my hopeful draft

lazlo73 said:
With the exception of a few people, you guys are being played. The funny thing is some are actually buying this and trying to discredit him. Loosen up people.

yea, being played by a true playa. evryone is trying to discredit me, but i dont no why. all i hav done is shead sum lite on the draft subjectt. and becaus ei hav my own opinoin i gett all kinds of crip. exactly i wish peeps wuold losen up so that they stopp ataking me about draft issues.

Mitchy71 said:
A cage fighter? MY GAWD ITS KIP FROM NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!!!!!!!!

No wait, he was 32.

I thought maybe his keyboard didn't have an "E" key. But they keep popping up. Maybe he is from way out of North America and english isn't his strong suit.

And maybe he is meaning Soccer. Not sure how their drafts work, but could be 14 rounds.

no, i meen football. i reelize now that their iz only 7 rounds. so now to updat my hopeful draft just tak off the last ruond (best purson left).

RickyDBag, u sound like u might be a Bills, Patriots, or Jets fan.

Or maybe u are really Ricky Williams, and this is what Ricky is like while he's on rehab. Can i get ur autograph?

Or, is from Oklahoma State.

Duh George. Tell me about the rabbits.

Ricky=Dbag said:
oh yea, a punter waz drafted by da riaders a few yers ago. jannicowske ring a beall.

It was Shane Lechler who they drafted, Janikowski is there kicker. Taking Gore in the 1st rd does not make sense to me, because he'll be available on the 2nd day. Getting 3 top 15 players in the draft would be amazing, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I doubt that happens, Smith & Jones are top 10 picks, and Merriman is a top 20 pick. And last but certainly not least spell check is your friend.

all you guys are giving the guy exactly what he wants. ATTENTION. If you would stop responding to his posts, then all of this junk would go away.

Remember the thread yesterday about Haslett being an attention whore? well.....

Back
Top Bottom