round 1, pac man and/or meriman
ruond 2, berlin or alec smith
round 3, bigby
round 4, baas
ruond 5, some qb or wr
round 6, lb
round 7, k or p
round 8, best purson left

if we cann get all or sum of these playas, the miami dolphins would be so krunk itz not eeven funy. cant wiat for the draft guys!

Namor said:

what is wong wit this draft? we can git them if we want to do it. saban is determinned to draft tha best avaylable, so why not due this? pleese explane.

how are we going to get two first rounders and a second rounder?

and how are we going to get a 8th rounder ?? :wink:

bobdroopy said:
how are we going to get two first rounders and a second rounder?

and how are we going to get a 8th rounder ?? :wink:

we geet them by tradding down. and trading peeple like surtain and minor. its not roket sceince man. we culd esily get all of these playas, its just a mater of trying two.

Ricky=Dbag said:
we geet them by tradding down. and trading peeple like surtain and minor. its not roket sceince man. we culd esily get all of these playas, its just a mater of trying two.

Haha. 1st of all Minor is a free agent, and he wouldn't get us a 6th rounder if he wasnt. 2nd of all, there is no 8th round. 3rd of all, look at who you got going in what round. Gore in the 1st, Alex smith in the 2nd, etc.

FinFrenzy said:
uhh there is no 8th round..............that is what he's sayin

r you shure? i thought there used to be lik 14 ruonds. and extra ones for expanchun.

Ricky=Dbag said:
round 1, gore
round 1, pac man and/or meriman
ruond 2, berlin or alec smith
round 3, bigby
round 4, baas
ruond 5, some qb or wr
round 6, lb
round 7, k or p
round 8, best purson left!

dude, if u draft GORE in the 1st round, 2nd pick...u will make his life. Second off, yea Alex Smith will SURELY be available in the 2nd round:shakeno: ....David Baas wont be available in the 4th round....and WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A PUNTER WAS DRAFTED.

3rdly, for those counting it could be 4thly......u cant spell

ItalianDolFan said:
dude, if u draft GORE in the 1st round, 2nd pick...u will make his life. Second off, yea Alex Smith will SURELY be available in the 2nd round:shakeno: ....David Baas wont be available in the 4th round....and WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A PUNTER WAS DRAFTED.

3rdly, for those counting it could be 4thly......u cant spell

its not mee, itz my keybord. oh and you dont no wear playas will gett drafted at, anything cann happon.

Back
Top Bottom