My ideal scenario | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My ideal scenario

BigNastyDB13

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'd be ecstatic if we could trade back to the 16-22 range, pick up an extra 2nd and draft Gresham from OU and then use the rest of the draft on defense. A guy like Gresham would be a huge asset in the red zone and would more than likely make a bigger impact than any WR would his 1st year. If McClain or Bryant are there at 12 I'd be plenty happy with them as well but I feel Gresham would instantly help our O and we could probably get him in the 15-20 range.

I'd agree with that providing he was looked over by 3 different independent Doctors and given the all clear.

Dont let the ones that looked at Drew Brees and Daunte Culpepper near him!...lol!

Good point. He had a torn cartilage in his knee so he "should" be good to go. I'm interested to see how he performs at the combine because the guys a freak. He's a WR stuck in a TE's body and when you look around at the best offenses in the league they all seem to have a good receiving TE. I've torn my acl before so I'm not worried about a professional athlete with the best dr's around recovering from a torn cartilage. It's worth paying attention to though to see what kind of shape he's in.

Back
Top Bottom