My Interview With Oronde Gadsden | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Interview With Oronde Gadsden

Yea, we did a basic banner swap. We are giving Oronde a bit more ad space on our forums here, but we appreciate him taking the time to finally get this interview done.

It was my first, and a first for Fin Heaven, we will work on more to come.

I to was dissapointed in Orande's responses. He gave a much better interview last year at an Arena football game. Maybe he had an off day?

One the other hand, since you know who retired, Orande has given us the most to shout about on offense. I yell ORANDE at the top of my lungs every time he makes a spectacular catch. This cause my wife to go shopping... he he.

All of our heros have clay feet (or arthritic toes), so I guess what is important is the good feelings they provide us, for without the Dolphans where would we be?

BTW, I am new to your website, having been introduced to it by a poster at phins.com , and I am enjoying most of the threads on your forum. Exceptions: Most of the Jills fans and a certain Mississippi State alumni .

Bottle Nose, welcome. I sure appreciate your words, and yes you are correct, they do bring us a lot of joy.

It was just a wake up call on my part, and Oronde did fine. His marketing manager apologized for the tardiness, and we worked it out.

speaking of OG bringin' us joy:

clear.gif
that was the best catch I have ever seen :cool:

Nice interview 87!

I was a little disapointed to see that the "OG Mobile" is a scooter. I'm not sure there's anything less forboding and more laughable than a scooter (even a souped up one.) I can see the opposing teams now: "Watch out guys!! Here comes that TD pass catching machine now on his big, bad Harly...:eek:is that a scooter? Never mind." :lol:

OG Mobile

Originally posted by dolfan87
Bottle Nose, welcome. I sure appreciate your words, and yes you are correct, they do bring us a lot of joy.

It was just a wake up call on my part, and Oronde did fine. His marketing manager apologized for the tardiness, and we worked it out.

87........would you consider an interview with Morlon Greenwood? He`s only a 2nd year player and might like the attention.

Capt., I would do an interview with an undrafted free agent from this seasons class. lololol

It's very hard to even communicate with these guys, as there is no way other then to write them a letter, or actually know a guy.

it's tough.

Nice interview 87 - I was wondering when it was going to happen.

87- At draft time you see the teams all focusing on the larger football programs. Is coming from a smaller school as much of a hindrance as it appears to be from a fans perspective?

O.G.- Yes, coming out of a small school, you really get shafted.

Ouch! Wasn't expecting quite such a frank response but I guess that's how he feels!

That's what I liked about it Slaine, he just laid it out there...didn't hold back. I didn't feel like he was just giving me the P.C. answers.

Your questions were good ones, so I used them all. :)

nice interview 87...thanks for all the hard work you put into that...you know all of us that are regulars here appreciate it...while its great to get the players interviewed, this site is all about us diehard dol-fans talking about our team...thanks again 87...jd

Back
Top Bottom