My Miami Dolphins Jersey Collection is up for sale - CHEAP! (Not Spam, btw.) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Miami Dolphins Jersey Collection is up for sale - CHEAP! (Not Spam, btw.)

Wow, hadn't checked the thread in a couple weeks due to moving...looks like a little debate got going...lol. No worries, I take no offense to dolfan's point of view. I bought those jerseys because I feel - and this is just my own opinion - that I would be heartbroken if I were to wear an authentic jersey on Sunday, and ruin it by spilling something on it or damaging it in some way. I fully understand that it would be better to purchase an authentic - if, of course, your financial situation dictates that you can. Believe me, if I felt I had the money to spare, I would easily own a few "real" jerseys myself. In fact, I used to have a couple game worns not long ago - a Daryl Gardner and Arturo Freeman. I also used to have a game-worn Anaheim Ducks jersey. Over time, priorities and financial situations change, and I find it more than suitable to buy the "knock-offs." Quite honestly, I also don't feel 100.00 - 200.00 is a justifiable price for a shirt that will be worn a max of 20 times per year, on a day when you're guzzling beer, and downing hot dogs, ribs and wings. The NFL has made a good bit of money off of me over the last 25 years in ticket sales, Sunday Ticket subscriptions, and merchandise sales. I hardly feel bad about owning a couple of "throwaway jerseys.". lol.

And - just so this is clear - I am making no money on the listed jerseys. They were simply put up here clear space in the house, and I have given a couple others I had to another Dolphins fan that's a friend of mine. All of them are listed at approximately half of what I paid for them. Just thought maybe a few Dolfans might want to take advantage of a place to get a Fins jersey, cheap.

Gotta go...Tryin' to find me a nice knockoff Bush jersey...lol

does anyone own a real jersey on this forum lol gosh I'm in fake land!!!

guys sometimes its better to spend more money and get better quality jerseys. Ebay is fake ville. Just buy from Dolphins.com your guranteed to get a real quality authentic jersey.

Me personally I only do game worn dolphins jerseys now, I have tons of 100% authentic phins jerseys for you guys if interested. You will see such a difference in quality and be amazed. I'm sure some of you own real jerseys but most I see on here are fake, im surprised the MODS allow fake jerseys to be talked of or sold on here.

Get out of here troll. You wanna support the NFL by spending over $300 on a jersey go ahead. I will continue to get mine from china, where they truly arent ripping people off.

I got a kid to feed and bills to pay. I am all for "fake" jerseys. Its my way of sticking it to the NFL. Especially after the lockout the owners put us through.

screw them

yeah but buying fake dolphins merchandise is so disrespectful to the organization and the NFL. I have 100% authentic Dolphins jerseys that I would get rid of for 100$ and the difference in quality is amazing. I'm willing to part with my phin authentics because I now only collect game jerseys and at this time own about 8 gamers and 10 authentics (about). So I'm willing to sell a 100% authentic jersey to a die hard fan like my self for a good price just to pass on the knowledge of real product vs fake and how much of a difference it makes. If you pay a penny for a fake jersey you over paid, and I'm being serious. They are not worth any americans hard earned money. I used to not know a lot about jerseys myself and got suckerd into buying a few fakes on ebay without knowing. Then I smartend up and realized that buying fake jerseys only kills the market for the folks who collect real NFL quality jerseys. It's a loose loose situation if your buying fakes. Just look at the quality of the jerseys above and how cheap they look (no offense to seller). I mean for 10$ its not a bad deal, but if you save your money and put it towards a real authentic jersey you will be a lot happier and I can gurantee that! I have a signed Seau i would part with in home white sz 48, as well as a Marshall aqua sz 50, a Misi in white sz 50, and a pennington teal in size 52. I will post pictures up of my collection I'm parting with when I figure out how to. I will also make a thread on how to distinguish every dolphins jersey ever made, from Game cuts including QB's, Lineman, WR's, RB, and Kickers all the way to retail authentic jerseys and each substantiol changes made throughout the years. As well as a tutorial on how to be aware and avoid Fake dolphins jerseys. I hope I could be a help and atelast show the die hards how to pick out quality items that will last you a life time, rather then get taken advantage of with fakes. I'm even going to auction off a Free DOLPHINS gamer to a lucky member on the forum! Stay tuned guys! GO PHINS!!!

P.S Have a Chad Henne White Gamer on the way VS Falcons preaseason week 1 !!! Can't wait. Also have a bunch of game worn Pants, QB towels, QB wrist bands, Helmets, ex...

In all my years on FH, this just may be the worst argument I have ever seen. And thats saying a lot.

It's not even worth commenting to some of the nonsense in this thread. I can walk around in sweat pants and a wife beater and just because you have season tickets and authenics doesn't mean you are any more of a fan than I am. I would love an authenic jersey and season tickets to the Dolphins . . . am I gonna have my lights cut off to make it happen? Hells no . . . doesn't mean I'm still not a big Dolphins fan.

I get in arguments with women all the time because I am "neglecting" them because I tell them to **** off when the Fins are playing. Don't tell me about being a fan, ask anybody I know, they know the type of "fan" I am . . . even if I didn't have flags, plates and replica jerseys. I do that for my pleasure, not because its the "right" thing to do.

Oh yea Dolfan19 . . . I pm'ed you bro.

yeah but buying fake dolphins merchandise is so disrespectful to the organization and the NFL. I have 100% authentic Dolphins jerseys that I would get rid of for 100$ and the difference in quality is amazing. I'm willing to part with my phin authentics because I now only collect game jerseys and at this time own about 8 gamers and 10 authentics (about). So I'm willing to sell a 100% authentic jersey to a die hard fan like my self for a good price just to pass on the knowledge of real product vs fake and how much of a difference it makes. If you pay a penny for a fake jersey you over paid, and I'm being serious. They are not worth any americans hard earned money. I used to not know a lot about jerseys myself and got suckerd into buying a few fakes on ebay without knowing. Then I smartend up and realized that buying fake jerseys only kills the market for the folks who collect real NFL quality jerseys. It's a loose loose situation if your buying fakes. Just look at the quality of the jerseys above and how cheap they look (no offense to seller). I mean for 10$ its not a bad deal, but if you save your money and put it towards a real authentic jersey you will be a lot happier and I can gurantee that! I have a signed Seau i would part with in home white sz 48, as well as a Marshall aqua sz 50, a Misi in white sz 50, and a pennington teal in size 52. I will post pictures up of my collection I'm parting with when I figure out how to. I will also make a thread on how to distinguish every dolphins jersey ever made, from Game cuts including QB's, Lineman, WR's, RB, and Kickers all the way to retail authentic jerseys and each substantiol changes made throughout the years. As well as a tutorial on how to be aware and avoid Fake dolphins jerseys. I hope I could be a help and atelast show the die hards how to pick out quality items that will last you a life time, rather then get taken advantage of with fakes. I'm even going to auction off a Free DOLPHINS gamer to a lucky member on the forum! Stay tuned guys! GO PHINS!!!

P.S Have a Chad Henne White Gamer on the way VS Falcons preaseason week 1 !!! Can't wait. Also have a bunch of game worn Pants, QB towels, QB wrist bands, Helmets, ex...

:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom