My mock draft (in a perfect world) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My mock draft (in a perfect world)

vaphinfan13

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Here we go my proverbial stab in the dark, but you atleast gotta try right?
First of all let me say that I am not at all implying that things will pan out like this but I sure as heck hope they will.

Through trades:
Surtain to Chiefs for their 2nd rounder in 2005

Miami trades its 2nd overall pick to the Bucs for their 1st, 2nd, and 4th picks in 2005 and 3rd in 2006

1st RD
Top Five Picks:

1. SF-Smith
2. TB-Rodgers
3. CLE-Edwards
4. CHI-Benson
5. MIA-Brown

2nd RD

1st selection-Matt Jones WR
2nd selction-Brodney Pool FS

3rd RD

Ben Wikerson OC

4th RD

Luis Castillo DT

5th RD

David Greene QB

6th RD

Travis Daniels CB

7th RD

Albert Means DT

It would be an awesome draft and one that would not be too far out of the realm of possibility. We shall see........

vaphinfan13 said:
Here we go my proverbial stab in the dark, but you atleast gotta try right?
First of all let me say that I am not at all implying that things will pan out like this but I sure as heck hope they will.

Through trades:
Surtain to Chiefs for their 2nd rounder in 2005

Miami trades its 2nd overall pick to the Bucs for their 1st, 2nd, and 4th picks in 2005 and 3rd in 2006

1st RD
Top Five Picks:

1. SF-Smith
2. TB-Rodgers
3. CLE-Edwards
4. CHI-Benson
5. MIA-Brown

2nd RD

1st selection-Matt Jones WR
2nd selction-Brodney Pool FS

3rd RD

Ben Wikerson OC

4th RD

Luis Castillo DT

5th RD

David Greene QB

6th RD

Travis Daniels CB

7th RD

Albert Means DT

It would be an awesome draft and one that would not be too far out of the realm of possibility. We shall see........

Give me Caddy instead of Brown, and Mcpherson in the 2nd, swapped for Bigby in the later rounds and you have a deal.

NO we dont need any steroid problems no to Castillo! Otherwise very hopeful but great.

LtDan662002 said:
Wondering why you think TB would take a QB when they have Simms? I like most of our picks though. Maybe not Greene?

There have been rumors lately that they love Smith and want to trade up for him. I guess they think Simms is a bust.

lets say we get a second round and possibly a 3rd round out of tampa for swithcing our first round pick. and get kansas citys 2nd round for surtain

round 1 pick 5 Brown or caddy which ever is there
round 2 matt jones
round2 kevin burnett
round 3 adrian mcpherson
round 3 best CB availble
round 4 munoz i forgot his first name
round 5 6 7 you guys can help me out with those pick im not really in to collage football so i dont know everyone projected in these rounds but we should take a DT... its a real long shot but i would love to see it happen, thats my first mock draft so go easy on me:D

Back
Top Bottom