1) Chris Long DE/OLB or Trade Down
2a) Devin Thomas WR or Joe Flacco QB
2b) Joe Flacco QB or James Hardy WR
3) Josh Barrett SS or Vince Hall MLB
4) Duane Brown RT or Dwight Lowery CB
5) "Trent Green Trade"...:boohoo:
6) Dennis Dixon QB or John Greco RT
7) DJ Parker FS or [SIZE=-1]Kerry Brown G

...Pretty much rounds 2 - 4 all the players have a chance of being long gone by then. It is just to hard to guess what teams will reach and what teams just know the player has been under the radar. I would draft Devin Thomas in the TOP 20. I would draft Josh Barrett anywhere in the 2nd round. But that is just me...most drafts have them on the board still around my choices. One man's trash is another man's Pro Bowl Starter.:kick:

The Fins cannot fix this team with one Free Agency & Draft. But they will get it kicked started with some young talent on both sides of the ball. I listed 2 possible selections for each draft slots for the Fins. If the first is gone...then maybe the second choice will be there still. Otherwise...who cares it is just another fan based mock draft.

I think the fins will try to secure the starters for the OL & DL in Free Agency. There is some semi young talent out there and some older much more talented players getting ready for the big pay day. Do not rule out a trade for a starting NT (S. Rogers) before the draft. It might cost us at least a 3rd round pick to get him. Hell maybe even the 2b pick. But Miami NEEDS to stop the damn run this upcoming season. If they do not teams will milk the clock in the 1st QTR with only a 3 point lead.:winkwink:

I hope they use Roster bonus payments to eat up much of the salary cap. That way the players cost us less in future years. Then we will still have room to grab up players that can help us win now (Which is really then...:lol:) ...But that is not for about 2+ more FULL SEASONS.

What do your post combine draft picks look like for the Fins? :unsure:
[/SIZE]

Back
Top Bottom