My Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Mock Draft

Se7eN

Self-Proclaimed Coolest Guy on Finheaven
Reaction score
Because of the Saints signing Brees this is gonna throw the whole draft out of whack well i decided not that free agency has been goin on awhile i can do a mock draft here is my draft

1.Texans-Reggie Bush(RB)
2.Saints-Mario Williams(DE)
3.Titans-Matt Leinart(QB)
4.Jets-Vince Young(QB)
5.Packers-D'Brickashaw Ferguson(OT)
6.49ers-A.J. Hawk(LB)
7.Raiders-Jay Cutler(QB)
8.Bills-Haloti Ngata(DT)
9.Lions-Micheal Huff(DB)
10.Cardinals-Vernon Davis(TE)
11.Rams-Tamba Hali(DE)
12.Browns-Winston Justice(OT)
13.Ravens-Chad Jackson(WR)
14.Eagles-Santonio Holmes(WR)
15.Falcons-Chad Greenway(LB)
16.Dolphins-Jimmy Williams(DB)
17.Vikings-Lendel White(RB)
18.Cowboys-Broderick Bunkley(DT)
19.Chargers-Tye Hill(CB)
20.Cheifs-Ashton Youboty(CB)
21.Patriots-DeAngelo Williams(RB)
22.Broncos-Mathias Kiwanuka(DE)
23.Bucs-Marcus McNeill(OT)
24.Bengals-Leonard Pope(TE)
25.Giants-Eric Sims(LB)
26.Bears-Dominique Byrd(TE)
27.Panthers-DeMarco Ryan(LB)
28.Jaguars-Laurence Maroney(RB)
29.Broncos-Gabe Watson(DT)
30.Colts-Manny Lawson(LB)
31.Seahawks-Bobby Carpenter(LB)
32.Steelers-Sinorice Moss(WR)

15.Falcons-Chad Greenway(LB)

one of the best LB cores in the NFL they will take Tye Hill (hall clone) or williams

-Clayton was pretty off saying the Saints will take Williams, they have Grant, Smith, Williams; They will probably trade down or take Hawk/Ferguson
-Jets probably won't take Vince, with Ramsey coming they might not even go QB but if they do it's Cutler
-Packers won't pass on Hawk if Williams is gone
-Don't see Ravens going WR, Jimmy Williams or DB is a lot more likely
-Falcons won't go LB, DB is a MUST for them
-Bunkley/Hill will probably go a lot earlier

I would love to see us get Jimmy Williams, Greenway or Justice. And the Ravens wont take Chad Jackson, I just don't see it happening.

It's hard to predict trades, but with Brees signing with New Orleans, I think Jets trade up to take Leinart.

thanks for ur input this was actually my first mock draft ive done so every1s ideas are welcome

200th post for the second time!!

I'd not mind Williams tho I'd rather have Greenway there...also, I doubt that Lawson last that long and then Seattle could probably take Gilles to replace Huchinson and the colts would want Deangelo Williams and why would the pats take him when they have Dillon?

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
I'd not mind Williams tho I'd rather have Greenway there...also, I doubt that Lawson last that long and then Seattle could probably take Gilles to replace Huchinson and the colts would want Deangelo Williams and why would the pats take him when they have Dillon?

Ozzy rules!!

Don't think Seattle takes Giles that early, Carpenter would be a perfect fit for them.

As for the Colts, I think they will go after Maroney, he is a better fit for them even though DeAngelo is a more talented player.

Pats usually take BPA and RB is a need for them with Dillon getting banged up a lot

Jags won't go with running back, look for Indy to try and trade up to get RB, maybe even trade with us.

Back
Top Bottom