My Mock draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Mock draft

#9 for Sidney Rice is too high but I wouldnt be opposed to getting him if we trade down to between 15 and 20.

The premium positions in the 1st round are LT, QB, CB and OLB/DE. I don't see the Dolphins drafting a WR so early but its also too early to say which players will be available in the draft.

That being said, I'd take an offer to trade down if that offer is adequate if no top-tier QB is available.

Of Course i would love to trade down...Problem is the trade partners and players available at that point.

No offense but Blaylock at 8 is beyond rediculous, I stopped there. I dont need to see anymore. At 8 that reach would be worse than the Bills reaching for Whitner and McCargo combined. I dont think you will see him go any higher than middle to late first.

What the heck was wrong with whitner?...Nothing at all he played well and was a solid pick.Mccargo on the other hand.

sidney rice will be a 1st round pick and will not fall past 20. but he is not a top 10 pick imo. and the comment about us needing speed on off does not line up here. rice is a slow wr who makes plays with his size. in fact, he was so slow coming out of high school that clemson did not even offer him a scholarship.

Why didnt Randy moss go to a great school instead of Marshall?...Why did jerry rice go to a DIAA school?

Also if he gets drafted in the top 20 why is it a bad spot at #9 since Jarret and Johnson will be gone and Ginn probably wont enter the draft now.

I dont believe A. Peterson makes it past both Cle and Hou. How could they not take a RB?

What the heck was wrong with whitner?...Nothing at all he played well and was a solid pick.Mccargo on the other hand.

Hindsight, Whitner is a good player, but at the time of the draft he was rated in the middle of the round. Everyone was very shocked at the pick...... Thus the reason for the comparison to another player that would be deemed a HUGE REACH!

Why didnt Randy moss go to a great school instead of Marshall?...Why did jerry rice go to a DIAA school?

Also if he gets drafted in the top 20 why is it a bad spot at #9 since Jarret and Johnson will be gone and Ginn probably wont enter the draft now.

Randy Moss was a 5 star out of highschool and was redshirted at Florida State until he was kicked off the team for a violent fight he involved in. Not the best analogy.

Also, Sidney Rice runs a 4.4.. how is that slow?

Randy Moss was a 5 star out of highschool and was redshirted at Florida State until he was kicked off the team for a violent fight he involved in. Not the best analogy.

Also, Sidney Rice runs a 4.4.. how is that slow?

I never said Rice was slow.

Hindsight, Whitner is a good player, but at the time of the draft he was rated in the middle of the round. Everyone was very shocked at the pick...... Thus the reason for the comparison to another player that would be deemed a HUGE REACH!

Well when u cant find a trade partner u gotta take what u need and there was no doubt the Billls needed a Safety...So it wasnt as big a reach as every1 expected and thought.

Trade down is what i say every year for the last 4-5 years at this site if we can do it that and then pick him thats great but to find teams to do this is the problem that every team finds out come draft day.

Hindsight is a major part lof the draft isnt it?

We might be able to get Rice in the 2nd. Last year only 1 WR was taken in the 1st round.

We should leave Sidney Rice alone, we have enough posession WR's. What we dont have is a guy to stretch the field, we also drafted a guy last year that should be pretty good.

sidney rice will be a 1st round pick and will not fall past 20. but he is not a top 10 pick imo. and the comment about us needing speed on off does not line up here. rice is a slow wr who makes plays with his size. in fact, he was so slow coming out of high school that clemson did not even offer him a scholarship.

Did u know that syracuse and tennesee offered him 1?

Back
Top Bottom