my mock draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my mock draft

jnewmant said:
this is true grasshopper but just like the captain on the offensive side of the ball is the QB the captain on the defensive side of the ball is the LB. i just feel that Crenell will go ahead and fix the D because it is closer to being decent than the O and try to win games in the Ravens fashion this year and draft a QB next year.
i think your right on that, it would result in more wins, i think

true, Crennel is a defensive guy, but at the same time, i dont think that you stack one side of the ball and leave the other side in disrepair ( see JJ and Wanstedt years in Miami), i think that a franchise QB is much needed in Cleveland, i cant even name their last franchise style QB who actually performed (even back from their pre-ravens days)

Nick13 said:
true, Crennel is a defensive guy, but at the same time, i dont think that you stack one side of the ball and leave the other side in disrepair ( see JJ and Wanstedt years in Miami), i think that a franchise QB is much needed in Cleveland, i cant even name their last franchise style QB who actually performed (even back from their pre-ravens days)
me either really, i wouldn't stack one side of the ball either i just feel that's they way crennel will go because that's his element, i may be wrong i've been wrong once of twice in my life

Back
Top Bottom