My mom passed away... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My mom passed away...

Celtkin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'll be brief and I don't want to share this outside this forum and with staff.

My mom passed away at 5:45 PM today. She was hospitalized for a series of infections a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving. She became unresponsive at 6:00 AM and didn't regain consciousness. She turned 80 years old on Jan 1st.

As some of you may know, she lived with me and I had cared for her since she suffered a stroke in 1999...her stroke was on the same day that my dad passed away.

My mom was an incredible woman. She and my dad divorced when I was 6 and she never remarried for religious reasons. She raised me and two younger sisters...held down 2 and 3 jobs at times to make ends meet. We didn't have a lot when I was young but we were a very close family.

In her early years, mom was in the Army and was stationed in Cuba where she was a labor and delivery nurse. She had a very gentle nature and I don't think she met anyone she did love or who didn't love her.

I love her dearly and I am not sure I can ever fill the emptiness I feel right now. I'm not sure I even want to. I am grateful for the chance to have someone so special in my life and I will miss her.

Oh God Mal. I'm so sorry. I'm here for you in any way you need me. God bless.

me

As one whose mother is also in very poor health I share your grief,brother.

She sounds like she was an incredible woman Malcolm.My sincere condolences .We are here to support you.:(

What was her name ?

I'm very sorry Malcolm. Have faith that your mom is in a better place now, and that she'll live on in your heart and in your actions every day.

Sorry to hear that Malcolm. I know she meant a lot to you. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask.

I'll be brief and I don't want to share this outside this forum and with staff.

My mom passed away at 5:45 PM today. She was hospitalized for a series of infections a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving. She became unresponsive at 6:00 AM and didn't regain consciousness. She turned 80 years old on Jan 1st.

As some of you may know, she lived with me and I had cared for her since she suffered a stroke in 1999...her stroke was on the same day that my dad passed away.

My mom was an incredible woman. She and my dad divorced when I was 6 and she never remarried for religious reasons. She raised me and two younger sisters...held down 2 and 3 jobs at times to make ends meet. We didn't have a lot when I was young but we were a very close family.

In her early years, mom was in the Army and was stationed in Cuba where she was a labor and delivery nurse. She had a very gentle nature and I don't think she met anyone she did love or who didn't love her.

I love her dearly and I am not sure I can ever fill the emptiness I feel right now. I'm not sure I even want to. I am grateful for the chance to have someone so special in my life and I will miss her.

Oh man Mal, I'm really sorry to hear. Anything I can do let me know.

My wife is a labor and delivery nurse, they are the best of the best!

Sorry Malcolm, if there is anything I can do, please let me know. My condolences, prayers and love to you brother.

dude, hit me up if you need me. you know how to reach me.

Black name and Black Ribbon in honor of your loss

Sorry about your loss. I feel and live your pain! Sounds like your mom's good character has rubbed off on you. Peace.

dude, hit me up if you need me. you know how to reach me.

Black name and Black Ribbon in honor of your loss

Same with me me Mal. God bless and take care of you, brother.
Holler if you need me. You know how to find me. :wink:

my deepest and most sincere prayers and thoughts are with you!

Back
Top Bottom