MY MY MY how things have changed for Roth when it comes to Nick Saban | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MY MY MY how things have changed for Roth when it comes to Nick Saban

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Flash back to December...

clear.gif

:lol:

Thanks to Stan_Marino for the picture....

haha yeah. I read an article somewhere that mentioned that incident. Saban likes the intensity. Roth needs to bring the F-you attitude to the team. Just one good smackdown of Brady will do.

Wow yeah this guy ROCKS! I cant wait to see what he can do on the field!!

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
yea, I read that Saban laughed about it when he saw that

Saban: hmmm, maybe ill draft him and get back at him like Coughlin drafted that player for having relations with his daughter ;)

TerryTate said:
Saban: hmmm, maybe ill draft him and get back at him like Coughlin drafted that player for having relations with his daughter ;)

Lol is that true about Coughlin???

TerryTate said:

:spit:

Dolfan73 said:
Lol is that true about Coughlin???

Is it true that Chris Snee had relations with Coughlin's daughter? yes...

Was he drafted because of that? We'll never know. Coughlin said it was because he was a great player or something like that.

I just hope he don't give the team a lot of personal fouls with all that kind of attitude. Was Bryan Cox the same way? Good player but his temper got the best of him?

SkapePhin,
if your listening I would like something creative for my signature with this pictures and dolphins insigna

thanks for your consideration

clear.gif

FlyFishingKing said:
I just hope he don't give the team a lot of personal fouls with all that kind of attitude. Was Bryan Cox the same way? Good player but his temper got the best of him?

Does anyone remember that game,where Cox was going nuts on the sideline ,for whatever reasons, and was fixing to step on the field, when Joe Greene grabed him by the back of his jersey, and snatched him back like a doll.? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom