Votes: 2 7.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 9 32.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BocaHighQB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How would you rate the mock in my sig? I would love it if the draft works out this way. All I know is I can't for draft day, someone that has been a member for a while please tell me how draft day is on these boards, Im sure its insane.

I like it, but the only think that i dont like is that we wait until the 4ht round to draft a S. I think it would look better of we take a S in the 2nd and then a LB in the 4th. So i gave it an 8/10.

Edwards won't be at #5.

I can't see Fason making the third... Baas falling that far is a stretch. Blackstock is on the rise and could creep into r.1.

Not the greatest i've seen. Nice(ish) if it happened, but I won't.

I dont like the Edwards pick, would much rather see us take one of the RBs. I really like the Blackstock, Baas, Greene and Incognito picks assuming those players are available when we pick.

I like it. I'd prefer Ronnie if available but Mike Williams should be there.

And this is my first FinHeaven draft. I can't wait!

BocaHighQB said:
How would you rate the mock in my sig? I would love it if the draft works out this way. All I know is I can't for draft day, someone that has been a member for a while please tell me how draft day is on these boards, Im sure its insane.

Shows that you actually study the draft. Fason will fall to the third. Baas will fall to around the mid second.

Jaj said:
Shows that you actually study the draft. Fason will fall to the third. Baas will fall to around the mid second.
do you really see Fason in the third?

similarly Baas?

I never saw Fason going before the end of the 2nd, beginning of the 3rd. And I think Baas will go early 2nd, guess we will find out in 7 days :)

Baas is a 2nd rounder. He's always been.

Fason will be a third rounder, his workouts were mediocre.

I rate both Fason and, especially, Baas. Guess I've had the ol' rose tinted spectacles on. :)

has edwards even been in to meet with miami?

Phishstix said:
has edwards even been in to meet with miami?

I think that he was one of the 20 something that came in about a week or two ago. He hasnt had any private workouts with Saban up to my knowledge.

PhinDude88 said:
I think that he was one of the 20 something that came in about a week or two ago. He hasnt had any private workouts with Saban up to my knowledge.

We've spoken with Edwards quite a bit in private and after his workout.

I would rather a different QB in the third like McPherson, Walter, or Orton, but other than that not bad.

Yeah, would be nice if it was realistic, but, other than maybe Edwards, the odds of the rest of those players being there for those pics, if we even got those pics, are slim.

Back
Top Bottom