My New Thread Debut. My "thoughts" on the Miami Dolphins. Beware, bad grammar and spe | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My New Thread Debut. My "thoughts" on the Miami Dolphins. Beware, bad grammar and spe

No wonder all the good canadian comedians leave canada. Canadians don't have a sense of humor.

I don't know if you guys know this or not, but the United Nations has an award for the top country to live in. The decision is based on standard of living, average income, and so on. Canada has won the award of top country to live in 7 out of the last 8 years, plus many other times in the past. I am not sure, but I do think good old America has never won it.

So to answer your question, Am I angry to be born in the internationally acclaimed "Best country"? I guess my answer would have to be no, I consider myself to be very lucky.

Stan, what province you from?

Canada is a good country to live in, but its too cold for me. I think NYC is cold, and I know that Canada is a lot worse. I am just going to stay here in the USA. :)

Back
Top Bottom