my new trade idea? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my new trade idea?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
this could happen: trade our#2 and surtain to dallas for both there #1's and a 3rd next year? its a good deal for both sides dallas can get edwards and surtain.
and we get to stock pile picks! forget about surtain to kc they BS to much either you want him or not! and i would rather see surtain in the nfc

not good, you are asking for a third next year for Pat

throw in there there 2nd this year also, then maybe

rickysux said:
this could happen: trade our#2 and surtain to dallas for both there #1's and a 3rd next year? its a good deal for both sides dallas can get edwards and surtain.
and we get to stock pile picks! forget about surtain to kc they BS to much either you want him or not! and i would rather see surtain in the nfc

Yea thats like trading Surtain for a 4th, we would need more for that..........

Our #2 overall should bring both of Dallas' first rounds, and Pat's worth more than their
#3 in 2006 . I'd settle for their second round pick in 2005, or even 2006.

rickysux said:
We'd be asking for too much.

that's not a good trade at all, maybe the two firsts dallas' second this year and their third next year that wouldn't be to bad but parcells is never gonna give up his picks

i agree pats worth more than a 3rd or a 4th but i hate to tell you but the guys in the top 5 of this draft are not much better than 5-10 its a deep draft but there is no vicks or mannings in this draft sorry!

rickysux said:

You mean their 2nd rd next year....otherwise it's not a good deal for us.

According to that value chart we still would need another first day pick and probably at least another 2nd day pick in order for us to get fair value. If it was their 2 1sts and Flozell Adams for our 1st and Pat, then sure.

Back
Top Bottom