My newest and most realistic mock! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My newest and most realistic mock!

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Yes I have made alot of Mocks but I can see this one happening...

Ok here we go

Resign- JT

Sign- Richie I.
Sign- Andra Davis
Sign- Travis Laboy

Cut Torbor or Anderson

Draft 1...

1. Dez Bryant
2. Terrence Cody
3. Nate Allen/ Reshad Jones
4. Jimmy Graham

or

Draft 2

1. Earl Thomas
2. Demaryius Thomas
3. Cam Thomas/ if not then get best available
4. Jimmy Graham

I wouldnt mind trading down but only way is if we still get one of those players...

Let me have it!!!:woot:

I dont like either drafts...and I dont think we'll sign all 4 of those players,but its some what realistic....wouldn't mind...

I would take Draft 2 out of the above choices. I like Reshad Jones in the 3rd and Demaryius Thomas in the 2nd. I know we need a NT....but I think we grab one off of the discard pile when teams cut down to 53 players and he shares duty with Soliai until we get Ferg back.

Why dont you like that draft...
the first one is because of Cody...his size and work ethic is too big of a concern for me too take this early in the draft(I know he lost over 20 lbs. in a few months,but he only did it cause he wanted to raise his stock,and theres no telling once he gets a contract if he'll maintain it,or go downhill again)

the second one is mainly because of Earl Thomas.Safety is a concern,but its not a looming hole...Our 'backing corps is about complete,but the drop off in talent at SOLB is so big,it would probably be Miami's only chance to grab an acceptable talent with Graham,or Morgan.The drop off in talent at FS is pretty good actually.A lot of depth at both FS and SS...we can probably find a future starter up until the end of the 4th round.

Why draft a OLB if we pick up the free agents... Also Earl Thomas if we draft Earl we wont get Reshad and Terrence Cody is trien his hardest to lose wait to be succesful in the draft not just to raise stock....

Back
Top Bottom