My observations about the HOF game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My observations about the HOF game

realdolphin

Starter
Reaction score
Just watched the HOF game today on NFL network, here are some of my personal observations : 1 - The uniform looks good, it´s sort of a retro modern design, from distance it reminds you of the great Dolphins from the 70´s and early 80´s . 2 - Dion Jordan played incredible defense I´m very happy with this guy, he is special, and really can play in different zones and schemes even tony dungy commented that he thinks Jordan is going to be a great player in the NFL, lets give credit to Ireland about that move, I´m starting to think he is the best player of the whole 2013 draft. 3- RB Daniel Thomas is clearly a power direct route runner he played with power and not bad at all as some guys say, in fact I feel the odd man out is gray not Thomas, Gray had two nice runs but against third string defense and I couldn't see anything that Miller or Gilleslee can´t do, Thomas is more of a bruiser kind of RB and we can use him in some plays, Gilleslee will be the #2 RB in my opinion he looks very good as is Miller. 4 - To my personal opinion Keenan Davis is headed to be the 4th WR followed by Tyms and Bumphis in that order, Davis is more dependable and ready. 5- LT Jonathan Martin played good, in fact his presence was really felt as the Dallas Thomas experiment at LT may be over by now, he got abused all the time and has to work on many things in camp, coaches must look at another LT backup. I saw nothing wrong with Martin at LT on the plays he was in. 6 - sloppy day for Tannehill and Moore , it´s just preseason but the accuracy simply was not there, nothing to panic about, they will get better, Devlin had a nice game and I can see why Philbin loves the kid he is a solid guy at #3, Liked how Philbin called to play on 4th downs and it went well that´s the way to use preseason games. other notables were great plays by DE Shelby, Nice game from the whole Special Team Unit. The most apparent or only reason for concern to me is that the second and third stringers at O Line and D Backs are really below average players as is the TE position.

Keenan Davis is headed to be the 4th WR followed by Tyms and Bumphis in that order
The #4 WR spot is reserved for Rishard Matthews.

Everyone else is fighting for the #5 and #6 slots.

Yeah. you are right. it´s the 5th and 6th slot. I forgot Mathews. WR is a deep unit.

Back
Top Bottom