My off season wish | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My off season wish

dolphindog777

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My offseason wish

I think we have made some good moves so far in free agency, and I think we should continue picking up good caliber players in free agency with 4 or 5 year contracts. Then I think we should trade back our first three picks in the draft to get as many draft picks as we can to build depth for the team, and we can get future playmakers for the cheap. This is what has work for New England for many years, and I think we are finally in position ourselves to start to do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I like the idea, the Pats make big signings to win now, and Ireland's rear is on the fire and he has to win now. I like every signing we've made so far, and I think adding a couple of veteran cbs and just drafting depth and future players would push over the top. I know its a different sport, but it worked for the heat.

I think we have made some good moves so far in free agency, and I think we should continue picking up good caliber players in free agency with 4 or 5 year contracts. Then I think we should trade back our first three picks in the draft to get as many draft picks as we can to build depth for the team, and we can get future playmakers for the cheap. This is what has work for New England for many years, and I think we are finally in position ourselves to start to do the same.

I wish the same. :brewskis:

Back
Top Bottom