My OFFICIAL (Full 1st Round) 2005 Mock Draft, With Notes. Enjoy! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My OFFICIAL (Full 1st Round) 2005 Mock Draft, With Notes. Enjoy!

The reason I didn't post about it straight away is because there is nothing really wrong with any of the choices and their is great reasoning behind each one of them. This mock is 10 fold better than the experts mock. The only thing that had anything wrong with it was some of the comparisons and that's it.

Great job, great mock.

Good work m8 , put a lot of effort into it and its a good read :D

That's a pretty solid mock.

Only, I feel like the Pats are going to take Odell Thurman at 32 instead of Crowder.

I believe Crowder's the better player and maybe injury and character concern won't be enough to discourage Billy.

This is a really good mock. As a Chiefs fan I am happy that somebody finally understands that we need quality CBs and not defensive ends. Also, I haven't seen too many other mocks with the Broncos taking Ware, but he would make a lot of sense for them. They really need more pressure on the QB, and he could get pressure from both the DE in the 4-3 and rushbacker OLB in the 3-4 formation they are planning on using more next year.

kool effort... its nice to see someone take their time and create a quality post.

Yea good mock draft defenitely. The only problems I have with it is that you have Cedric Benson going too early. With Mike Williams and Caddy on the board I dont think Chicago would rather take Benson( Also I dont think Edgerrin James is a good comparison with Benson, Benson is more like a Ricky or a Ron Dayne). Personally I think Chicago would take Antrelle Rolle before theyd take Benson. I also think Philly, Pitt, or NE would take Matt Jones with their pick if he was still available, another team like San Diego, or Baltimore could take him in the 1st as well. I also think that Kyle Boller or Jake Plummer wouldve been a better comparison to Aaron Rodgers then Patrick Ramsey. Ramsey isnt that mobile, while Rodgers has pretty good athleticism. Besides that I think its one of the best fan mock drafts that I've seen.

KillerJosh373 said:
Yea good mock draft defenitely. The only problems I have with it is that you have Cedric Benson going too early. With Mike Williams and Caddy on the board I dont think Chicago would rather take Benson( Also I dont think Edgerrin James is a good comparison with Benson, Benson is more like a Ricky or a Ron Dayne). Personally I think Chicago would take Antrelle Rolle before theyd take Benson. I also think Philly, Pitt, or NE would take Matt Jones with their pick if he was still available, another team like San Diego, or Baltimore could take him in the 1st as well. I also think that Kyle Boller or Jake Plummer wouldve been a better comparison to Aaron Rodgers then Patrick Ramsey. Ramsey isnt that mobile, while Rodgers has pretty good athleticism. Besides that I think its one of the best fan mock drafts that I've seen.
Chicago loves Benson, but he might not make it to them, the talk is that if we cannot move down then we'll draft Benson at #2.

[( Also I dont think Edgerrin James is a good comparison with Benson, Benson is more like a Ricky or a Ron Dayne). :shakeno:

Have you seen Cedric Benson run?? His style of running is just like Edgerrin James!! Cedric Benson went to the same college as Ricky Williams, SUE HIM!!! I hope if we draft him, people will get over the Ricky comparison's!!!!]

NFL equilalents are rather accurete. Probably the best mock ive seen yet. Barron might go higher but thats my only beef.

The reason it doesn't get any more play is because it's too good. There's really nothing to argue and nobody is going to reply unless they can "correct" something that you have "wrong". If you would have gone out on a limb here and there, like putting Matt Jones somewhere in round 1, you'd have gotten more feedback.

BTW, I have it on good authority that Crowder will NOT go in the first round..:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom