My official Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My official Mock Draft

Quadfather

Club Member
Reaction score
Mock Draft - Im only doing this once
#25 – Darius Butler CB UConn
Butler is the shutdown corner Miami has lacked for years. He has good speed and has a 43 inch vertical.

#44 (from Washington) Ron Brace DT Boston College
The Dolphins have said they wanted to find an eventual replacement for Ferguson and Brace is the guy. He’s a load in the middle and uses his hands well.

#56 Clint Sintem LB Virginia
Sintem has the size to play opposite of Joey porter but could also play inside if the dolphins want him too. The dolphins could take a wide receiver here but I really think the dolphins will focus on defense in this draft and are happy with Ginn, Camirillo, and Bess.

#87 – Rashad Jennings RB Liberty
I think Parcells wants to replace Ronnie Brown who only has one year left on his contract. Parcells has a history drafting small school running backs. Jennings has the size (6-1 234) and speed (4.45 40 at Pro day) to be a prototypical every down back.

#108 (from Oakland) Johnny Knox WR Abilene Christian
He has size (6-0 185) and speed (4.34 40), and is good off the ball and runs decent routes. This player is worth trading up to get because he won’t make it to the end of the 4th round.

# 161 Laurance Sidbury Jr DE Richmond
Sidbury will help replace Vonnie Holiday in the rotation of DE. Long Arms and good quickness for his size.

# 181 (From Oakland) Kraig Urbik G Wisconsin
Urbik is an agile, tough lineman who could play either T or G.

# 214 (From Cleveland) Myron Pryor – DT Kentucky
Powerful tackle who could develop into a good NT

# 237 (From Carolina) Cecil Newton C Tennessee State
Will provide depth at the center position. Grove has a tendency to get hurt.

I think Parcells will focus on defense in this draft and I don’t think we will see a WR taken in the first 2 rounds. Also, I think Parcells will look to add another running back and trade either Brown or Ricky Williams. Depth will be drafted at the Offensive and Defensive lines.

I give your draft a A-. You could have gotten an A+ had you added a UGA Dawg in there...maybe MoMass or Brandon Southerland. But I would be aiight with those picks.

Urbik wont last. I'd rather get Sintim with 44, i dont think he will be there at 56. Brace is a waste, IMO.

i like it.. i personally like v.davis a lil better than butler.. and i do not think sintim will be there at 56 either.. but Brace would be a good pick up in my opinion considering he is the only true 3-4 DT in the draft

Back
Top Bottom