Cornerback-Travis Daniels
Cornerback-Will Poole
Free Safety-Michael Huff
Strong Safety-Yeremiah Bell

Special Teams
Kicker-Olindo Mare
Punter-Donnie Jones
Punt Returner-Wes Welker

This would be great but it might never happen. But who knows with Saban anything can happen and I believe he will lead miami to a superbowl really soon.

1 - why on earth would you want to cut carter? guy played very well, consummate team guy, will go a long way to bringing along manny wright and kevin vickerson. also, trade sam - a straight cut is a bad idea.
2 - that trade is bogus. why trade anything for owens, he's about to get cut.
3 - draft isn't bad on it's own, but doesn't really make sense unless you love harrington (and why would you unless your name is matt millen). don't you think he should show something before you build your team around him?
4 - you're replacing 5 of your 11 starters on offense, including introducing three new offensive linemen and a new qb. how long do you think it's gonna take for all these guys to gel? o-line has to improve, but i'm not sure it will if no one knows each other.
5 - you roll the dice again on defense, and it's a much larger gamble. what did roth show you this year that would suggest he's ready to be the starting de across from jt? same with wright, and poole. all three will be quality players, but you just can't throw them in because it makes for a titillating post.

so, all in all, immo, can't say i like your offseason very much.

stoody24 said:
i like my signiture idea the best

your idea...first, not feasible because of the cap, as others have pointed out. second, what makes anyone think that kitna would be a great upgrade over frerotte? they are almost the same guy. third, our wr corps is chambers, wayne (or rogers or givens), booker, mike haas...huh? fourth, i can see signing bentley or hutchinson, but why both? wouldn't you put hadnot at whichever position you didn't get the free agent for?

paskerbrandon said:
Harrington is NOT a FA currently... Either trade for Aaron Brooks or Patrick Ramsey....

:eek: :shakeno:

Ramsey maybe but definitely not the other two.

Back
Top Bottom