My opinion on the Joe Philbin interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My opinion on the Joe Philbin interview

dphins51

Virtual Executive Assistant to the GM
Reaction score
Biggest Fraud

Joe Philbin is the biggest fraud as a Coach, I just listened to his press conference and as a fan was never more embarrassed of an organization of having this guy as our coach. He was as believable and inspiring as Baghdad Bob.. no wonder Ross likes him. Dawn Aponte should have done the presser the words she wrote for him may have come across as more believable.

To claim to be responsible in total control and then say well I knew nothing of this bulling is just a lie or plain incompetence.
To put this on Kevin O'Neill is ridiculous ...

That TV screen that the players see before leaving the facility that says 24X7 365.. Well I understand it I have felt disgusted 24X7 365 about this franchise for the last 15 years.

A new thread to hate on Philbin....well done.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

:bobdole:

Thank you for your contribution to FH.

Let me guess, Phiblin didn't take the podium in a orange jail jump suit, announce he is a dumb ass and resign his position and that got your panties in a bunch.

fa4186f01c98e92a7a24a37af388754d5db06c5ecf09eb6e4634bcc996da0a1a.jpg

Sorry IF you don't like my opinion move on. I know if I was interested in anything you had said over your last 25 K posts I would remember one of them..Who are you?

Sorry IF you don't like my opinion move on. I know if I was interested in anything you had said over your last 25 K posts I would remember one of them..Who are you?

This is a message board. You posted your opinion for public consumption and rebuttal. If somebody wants to come in here and point out that this is a trashcan thread, they can go ahead and do so as long as they don't violate the ToS.

Now if you'll excuse me, please watch your step as I need to back up this garbage truck.

The fact that he has hid from the media and fans to this point.. And had to be forced to come out with his controlled anger and Alexander Haig persona of "I am in charge" was what did it. (Maybe Dawn told him he was in charge). If he were so much in touch with this team and responsible as he claims to be we would have heard from him long ago.

I will post this only once:

Philbin took responsibility for the environment and blamed himself for not being involved more in the locker room.

Just remember. Bill Bellichek drafted a soon to be convicted murder of not one, but two people AND gave him a 40 million dollar contract. Sean Payton knowingly allowed a head hunting extravaganza with his team. Both are still employed and have their ass kissed by the media. Don't get into the media hype of Philbin being a bad coach. he made mistakes and he needs to correct them. End of story.

The fact that he has hid from the media and fans to this point.. And had to be forced to come out with his controlled anger and Alexander Haig persona of "I am in charge" was what did it. (Maybe Dawn told him he was in charge). If he were so much in touch with this team and responsible as he claims to be we would have heard from him long ago.

I'd love to live in your fantasy world in which people don't go through procedures or handle things behind the scenes and simply come out and give press conferences spilling the beans on everything the moment there's public outcry about anything. It would be a lot of fun.

mj8nzr-1.jpg

He wasn't hiding from anyone. There is protocol when dealing with issues such as the Wells report but you appear out of touch with reality anyhow. People wanted him to speak he has now spoken....deal with it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

Back
Top Bottom