My opinion on who I would hire as the new staff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My opinion on who I would hire as the new staff

What has Clements really done? He was OC in Buffalo, but has never called plays. And nobody really knows if hes really responsible for making Aaron Rodgers as good as he is. IMO you have to go with an experienced play caller on offense. And i dont know why Bowles should be DC. Has he ever coordinated a defense?

Zimmer - HC
Clements - OC
Bowles - DC
Toub - ST / assistant HC

What do you think?
Don't see Toub making a lateral move to the Dolphins. What purpose would that server for his career?

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

What has Clements really done? He was OC in Buffalo, but has never called plays. And nobody really knows if hes really responsible for making Aaron Rodgers as good as he is. IMO you have to go with an experienced play caller on offense. And i dont know why Bowles should be DC. Has he ever coordinated a defense?
Who takes credit for Matt Flynn then?

For what? 2 games? Matt Flynn could easily be the next AJ Feeley or Scott Mitchell. I dont think its a wise move to have 2 first time coordinators. Just my opinion.

For what? 2 games? Matt Flynn could easily be the next AJ Feeley or Scott Mitchell. I dont think its a wise move to have 2 first time coordinators. Just my opinion.
Whether it was 2 games or not they guy broke every Packers single game passing record in the last game against Detroit. This is from a 7th round draft pick. Someone deserves credit for Flynn's development.

So are you firing Mike Nolan, or are you assuming he's leaving to go elsewhere? Just curious.

So are you firing Mike Nolan, or are you assuming he's leaving to go elsewhere? Just curious.

I think Nolan checked out this year. I can't see bringing him back. I feel we will have a completely new staff, HC, OC and DC.

Rodgers is Clements' creation. He has a long track record of developing QBs to a high level of play.

good staff although Bowles hasnt really been all that good as position coach

Only reason he's here is his Dallas connection
Thank God someone else see's this

2005...22nd in passing yards allowed...
2006...24th in passing yards allowed...
2007...13th in passing yards allowed...
2008...25th in passing yards allowed...
2009...24th in passing yards allowed...
2010...8th in passing yards allowed...
2011...25th in passing yards allowed

Is this the guy you want as a defensive coordinator
or is this guy ONLY around because of his Dallas connections

Only reason he's here is his Dallas connection
Thank God someone else see's this

2005...22nd in passing yards allowed...
2006...24th in passing yards allowed...
2007...13th in passing yards allowed...
2008...25th in passing yards allowed...
2009...24th in passing yards allowed...
2010...8th in passing yards allowed...
2011...25th in passing yards allowed

Is this the guy you want as a defensive coordinator
or is this guy ONLY around because of his Dallas connections

There are reports he called plays the last half of this season

There are reports he called plays the last half of this season

i never bought that report. so all of a sudden we lose faith in nolan and decide this clown calls all the plays dont buy it. i do think msaybe nolan gave him more responisibility to help him out

Back
Top Bottom