My Opinion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Opinion

MiamiFan1354

Clumpys #1 Fan
Reaction score
Ok, My First post, and you all will most likely disagree with me, but I think our whole season failed because of two people. Dave Wannstedt and Olindo Mare. And it's really only two plays. The first has to do with Dave. Calling for two points against the Texans.... There was no good reason, and it eventually cost us the game. And onto Olindo. Once the most accurate kicker in NFL History, and he misses the game winner against New England at home on the Dirt. He is supposed to be able to kick from it with ease.... IT'S HOME DIRT!!!

Now, Dave is comming back next season, which isn't totally a bad thing because he did win 10 games, and i said at the begining of the season, if he could get us to 10 wins, I would be happy, and he did, and I guess I kind of am, but Olindo is like 76 percent on this season or something like that. If not for those two moments in our season, we would be in the playoffs, and maybe could have won the east if we could have taken the game in New England. You never know what could happen to the momentum if we won that game.

Well, Just my opinion. Let me know what you think..

Hey welcome Miami1354

I had a feeling when I was at the New England game, that game would wind up costing the Fins the season. I know in all actuallity it didn't but it was the easiest of the losses that could of been fixed.

Hard to believe 9-7 wins the division last year and 10-6 misses the playoffs this year. Welcome to the NFL.

Well, actually the NE game DID cost us the season.

Win or lose for Denver today, we'd of had a better AFC record and won the WC spot if we won either the NE or Houston games.

Why do you think i changed my name. (You wouldn't have known this since it's your first post but I changed my name to missedFG from Phinstd after the NE game for his misses)

Back
Top Bottom