MY PERFECT DREAM DRAFT | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MY PERFECT DREAM DRAFT

That would be the perfect draft! However it just doesn’t fit our M.O. especially if you look at last year’s draft. We didn’t take the best available talent or popular players outside of our first pick. After Tua the next 6 players were considered reaches by many draft gurus but they fit our scheme. So if Flo and Grier like any players in that draft, I’d expect them to be taken a round or two earlier but most likely we’ll take somebody unexpected but will make sense after some thought.

That would be an unbelievable draft. But realistically (still unlikely). We could get Chase, Parsons, then Javonte at 36, maybe an edge at 50 and Quinn at 81.

I keep saying my dream draft has Flores telling the front office and coaching staff to make due on defense with the players we have, because the 2021 draft will be all about making the offense as good as possible for Tua's 2021 season. However, after saying that I look at the rbs and wrs in the 2022 class and 2023 class and say it's ok to to get a few offensive pieces this year and a few next year too. There's going to be a ton of fast wrs in the 6' to 6'2 range in th next few drafts. Once the 2021 college season is over and hype machines are in full gear I wouldn't be shocked if people are saying the 2022 wr class is just as good or maybe even better than the 2021 group

Prepare to watch the dolphins draft a guy you’ve never heard of before with someone you love available.
Always seems to happen, eh? LOL

Luckily I like and can live with about 4 or 5 guys @ 6.

1. Pitts
2. Chase
3. Waddle
4. Sewell
5. Smith

..in some sort of order!

Back
Top Bottom